Collapse
No announcement yet.

LDBC: ''Canelo (Kovalev) did WORST Performance in USA since Alfredo Gomez!''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LDBC: ''Canelo (Kovalev) did WORST Performance in USA since Alfredo Gomez!''

TIMESTAMPED! CLICK TO PLAY!

Phenom that was funny!

Don't matter he could that and still do better than Charlo and Spence numbers

Comment

Originally posted by pretty ste View Post
      Don't matter he could that and still do better than Charlo and Spence numbers
      Alfredo doe

Comment

alfredo gomez is a god damn star. that fight did gangbusters. this man doenst even have the numbers!

Comment

****in' Fannon a hateful mug eh? Does anyone know why he hates Canelo?

lower rev-higher attendance Y'all shouldn't care so much about his presentation, that'll only slide by the slow.

edit- as a TIMESTAMP fan if I can make a request, spread out. Fannon's kinda the new kid in the LDBC. His mouth has made him bigger than a lot of the old dogs, but, I seriously doubt he has the influence they do in the community. I know I don't giva **** about Fannon's opinion compare to say Kurt. Catch Kurt saying some dumb and I'll be a bit impressed, really.
          Last edited by Marchegiano; 11-10-2019, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
            ****in' Fannon a hateful mug eh? Does anyone know why he hates Canelo?

lower rev-higher attendance Y'all shouldn't care so much about his presentation, that'll only slide by the slow.
            He actually helped organize the LDBC. He would contribute $100 donations in real time during their streams...all by design. He used to be a Canelo fan even after the Clen scandal. He knows the LDBC narrative is to hate on Canelo so he has to play the part.

In reality their just exploiting their subscribers because the LDBC have learned that their following ENJOYS hearing their fake news of other competitive failures. Hustlers! That's exactly what Boxing Ego did. Guys like Tstreet Controversy exposed them in detail. Dontaes Boxing Nation was the prime example for how fans love hearing race card victimhood in boxing. LDBC have copied Dontaes Boxing Nation formula
            Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 11-10-2019, 05:08 PM.

Comment

This guy's is a fkin moron. There are so many factors left out of his analysis. First, Jacob's is American, so of course he was going to have a bigger following for their fight. Second having a fight in early November is not the same as having it in May and September for Mexican fighters. Thrid, HBO was promoting most of the fights referenced not ****** DAZN.
              Last edited by ReggieKray; 11-10-2019, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieKray View Post
                This guy's is a fkin moron. There are so many factors left out of his analysis. First, Jacob's is American, so of course he was going to have a bigger following for their fight. Second having a fight in early November is not the same as having them in May and September for Mexican fighters. Thrid, HBO was promoting most of the fights referenced not ****** DAZN.
                yes but who is Alfredo Gomez? Canelo did 16.8 million in gate in 2019 doe...

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
                  He actually helped organize the LDBC. He would contribute $100 donations in real time during their streams...all by design. He used to be a Canelo fan even after the Clen scandal. He knows the LDBC narrative is to hate on Canelo so he has to play the part.

In reality their just exploiting their subscribers because the LDBC have learned that their following ENJOYS hearing their fake news of other competitive failures. Hustlers! That's exactly what Boxing Ego did. Guys like Tstreet Controversy exposed them in detail. Dontaes Boxing Nation was the prime example for how fans love hearing race card victimhood in boxing. LDBC have copied Dontaes Boxing Nation formula
                  I've been LDBC fan for waaay to long for you to sell that one bubba. LDBC is older than livestream on Youtube.

I don't doubt he's helped them a lot, but, he's not a founding member. I was there.

Far as the rest of that, thanks. I thought he'd flip-flopped on this but wasn't sure.

I like Dontae too.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
                    yes but who is Alfredo Gomez? Canelo did 16.8 million in gate in 2019 doe...
                    He's a dumba**. He either means Alfredo Angulo or Alfonso Gomez, haha.

Which fight did Canelo do 16.8 for? Where do you check this, Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X