No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marco Antonio Rubio Eyes Martinez-Murray Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marco Antonio Rubio Eyes Martinez-Murray Winner

Marco Antonio “Veneno” Rubio (57-6-1, 49 KOs) captured the WBC Continental Americas middleweight title with a twelve round unanimous decision over Marcus Upshaw (15-9-2, 7 KOs) before 5,000 screaming fans in the La Macarena Center in Uruapan, Mexico. The scores were 120-107 and 117-110 twice. Rubio pressed the attack and had the fans screaming "Mexico, Mexico" in several of the rounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

omg... he's going to get a "mandatory" shot from the WBC.
    FML

Comment

NONONO we don't need Martinez's last few fights including this chump

Rubio just go get your ass beat by Quillin

Comment

Martinez fights him, wins by KO, and ends the year by ending Golovkin's career. Fighter of the year coming up folks....believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Martinez fights him, wins by KO, and ends the year by ending Golovkin's career. Fighter of the year coming up folks....believe that.
          Doubt a Golovkin fight is made... you heard Lou.
          Also marco should go fight Peter... he has a better chance of winning

Comment

lol that's what happens if both fights go through

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Doubt a Golovkin fight is made... you heard Lou.
              Also marco should go fight Peter... he has a better chance of winning
              I think the Golovkin fight is what Sergio ultimately wants to define this year. He knows he sonned Chavez jr and even though a rematch brings in big money, it doesn't do justice for his career like the Golovkin fight will. I really think he will push for it and hurt the guy badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                lol that's what happens if both fights go through
                No doubt man......he is the man, not just because I'm a huge fan but he puts in the work and is the freaking boss. He is THE guy to rep this sport, a true champ in and out of the ring.

Comment

No doubt man......he is the man, not just because I'm a huge fan but he puts in the work and is the freaking boss. He is THE guy to rep this sport, a true champ in and out of the ring.
                  yeah. If he spoke better english he would probably get a lot more exposure

Comment

I think the Golovkin fight is what Sergio ultimately wants to define this year. He knows he sonned Chavez jr and even though a rematch brings in big money, it doesn't do justice for his career like the Golovkin fight will. I really think he will push for it and hurt the guy badly.
                    He's looking for money fights right now.
                    I don't know if he'll ever leave Argentina because that dude seems to be busting gates and selling tickets.
                    If Golovkin can get his name out there even more (pretty sure he has 2 more HBO dates out of his 4 remaining fights this year) it could happen.
                    I'd take Martinez as of right now

Comment

Working...
                    X