Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: I'll Make Boxing Better, Eliminate The Klitschkos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: I'll Make Boxing Better, Eliminate The Klitschkos

Tyson Fury has vowed to "rid boxing" of the Klitschkos. The unbeaten heavyweight has spent months calling out the brothers, who hold all four recognised belts between them. But his tactics have so far failed to pay dividends, and next up is likely to be a trip to Madison Square Garden on April 20 to take on former IBF cruiserweight champion Steve Cunningham.

[Click Here To Read More]

Why is this guy talking so much all of a sudden??

Comment

Self-punching man comes again!!

Comment

someone should deal with the Klitscho circus so that HW boxing can become exciting and watchable again.

Comment

well he is on the verge of a world title shot...I think he'll put up a good fight but he's already at his peak imho

Comment

Tyson Fury is the savior of boxing.

Comment

I cant honestly say I've not seen a HW title fight in its entirety since the Lennox days.

Hoping for more days like that coming soon now the midget-fighting Klits will be retiring.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
                I cant honestly say I've not seen a HW title fight in its entirety since the Lennox days.

Hoping for more days like that coming soon now the midget-fighting Klits will be retiring.
                LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by TysonBomb View Post
                  Why is this guy talking so much all of a sudden??
                  Haha he is always talking.

I think also, with every word uttered by every sportstar instantly ejected into the social media wasteland for all to digest, "news" headlines on websites such as this should be treated in the context with which they were constructed.

If I am a pro boxer doing a routine training session and some minor sports journalist asks me a few swift questions afterwards in which I mention I still aim to take on the Klitschkos and beat them, this can easily be presented in the same way by any sports website or media outlet as if I have made an international press release with my desire to "rid boxing of the Klitschkos" as the headline statement.

Comment

Either Klitschko stops Fury within 8 rounds. He's a decent fighter, but the gap between decent and Klitschko is massive.

Comment

Working...
                    X