• Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] Vitali Klitschko Knocked out by Pele Reid

In B4 the FACTS are posted about how Vitali has never been down

Head to 2:50 if you can't wait

i can't belive this mythical footage has surfaced

this is like discovering the loch ness monster

Comment

So the infamous fight footage does exist! Great find and props to whoever uploaded it, will be saving that before its removed.

Vitali actually denied this; well it was rumoured to of been a punch at one stage & he said it was a kick too the thigh. Spinning hook kick to the dome!

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        i can't belive this mythical footage has surfaced

this is like discovering the loch ness monster
        LOOOOOOOL, I agree, I've heard about it for years but never seen it. The video was uploaded last night and it only had 120 views when I posted it on here, I bet it's been viewed by a lot more in a weeks time

Kliteratti will be messaging Youtube asking them to remove it. Someone should back it up

Comment

Ooh jeez didn't expect him to be out that long.

Great kick.

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          So the infamous fight footage does exist! Great find and props to whoever uploaded it, will be saving that before its removed.

Vitali actually denied this; well it was rumoured to of been a punch at one stage & he said it was a kick too the thigh. Spinning hook kick to the dome!
          In fairness to Vitali he may not remember.

Comment

will be fapping to that before its removed.

Here we go... Just when the Klitschko wars were settling down, a new fire is lit. I don't get the guys who feel they need to constantly defend them, but the guys who are passionate about bashing them are even stranger....

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Here we go... Just when the Klitschko wars were settling down, a new fire is lit. I don't get the guys who feel they need to constantly defend them, but the guys who are passionate about bashing them are even stranger....
              In this case, Vitali himself denied it. He asked for a bit of ridicule by trying to take away from Reid for what was a great kick.

Comment

there is only one thing to say

Comment

Oh wow, I never realised he would deny something like that, it's kinda unfair on Reid but also pretty silly of him to deny something like that

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Sega MegaDrive

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X