No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Pacman is just ignoring the Mayweathers' trashtalking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: Pacman is just ignoring the Mayweathers' trashtalking

Pacman also just opened up his own clothing/apparel an souvenir store, that black T-shirt with his game face on looks cool...

It hasn't even began yet

Comment

he wont be able to ignore it long..wait till the press tours start...floyds gonna be in his face oscar,hatton style

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
        he wont be able to ignore it long..wait till the press tours start...floyds gonna be in his face oscar,hatton style

Oooh! Scary!!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Joke View Post
          It hasn't even began yet

It was about Floyd Sr's snide remarks like Pac's scared of his son and he's not on Floyd's level and his steroids allegations, Pac said he will just stay quiet...

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
            Oooh! Scary!!!

... and I'm sure we will see this kind of posts again like Pac's scared of Floyd because he blinked on the stare down, just like against Hatton and Cotto Sam...

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
              he's going to be in mannys face during the press conferences with lots of people but in the ring one on one with manny he's going to be running around like a coward

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                Oooh! Scary!!!
                who said it was suppose to be scary???its entertaining...who the **** wants 2 fighters acting like best friends??thats **** bores me

Comment

Originally posted by adobostreak View Post
                  he's going to be in mannys face during the press conferences with lots of people but in the ring one on one with manny he's going to be running around like a coward
                  coward???why do posters throw this coward word around???what makes you such a warrior??floyd doesnt run he uses angles,distance and boxes..learn the sport son

Comment

**** talking is entertaining but honestly Pac is a pro and will not be affected in the ring. Plus he likes to war it out anyway

Comment

Working...
                    X