Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez "Mayweather Is The Best.. I'd Fight Pacquiao At A Catchweight"(Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergio Martinez "Mayweather Is The Best.. I'd Fight Pacquiao At A Catchweight"(Audio)

Sergio Martinez talks about Floyd Mayweather Jr, Manny Pacquiao, Felix Sturm, Dmitry Pirog and Andre Ward.

"..If he (Pacquiao) was able to fight Margarito and they agreed to a catchweight, that's something I'd definitely be interested in...

..Mayweather is probably the best fighter in the world right now and the one I admire the most personally. It'd be an honor for me to fight him"

Why does Sergayo duck pirog?

Comment

Why does he love Mayweather?? I don't think he seems to respect pacman that much..

Comment

Theres lots not to admire about Floyd, like not fighting much recently, ducking many opponents, or rather not going out of his way to get fights made, but you still admire him the most proffesionaly?

Go fight Floyd then and stop talking about fighting Pac.

Comment

I hope this fight happens because if Manny beats Floyd and Sergio, I have no doubts that the "G.O.A.T" label will be tossed around when people look back Manny's career.

Comment

sergio is a good fighter, but once he started to open his mouth, he speaks of positive ******ation...

Comment

If Manny beats Sergio there is no doubt in my mind that he would beat Floyd. Two of these three have to fight each other.....

Comment

the way he's ducking it appears he thinks pirog is the best.

Comment

I hope this happens!

Pac should fight sergio instead since there's no chance floyd will ever face him in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
                    I hope this fight happens because if Manny beats Floyd and Sergio, I have no doubts that the "G.O.A.T" label will be tossed around when people look back Manny's career.
                    I think victories by any one of them over the others would help boost their ATG status.

Comment

Working...
                    X