No announcement yet.

Yelling "Bodyshot" Before the KO Body Punch is a Dead Giveaway

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yelling "Bodyshot" Before the KO Body Punch is a Dead Giveaway

I don't believe most fights are fixed by any means, but with Oscar and BHOP, it was as obvious as it gets. Definitely a fix for sure- the beginning of a GBP partnership that has lasted until this day.

Now why was it fixed?

Not sure about that one, TBH. I have little doubt that BHOP would take Oscar. But still, how can it be denied?

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
    I don't believe most fights are fixed by any means, but with Oscar and BHOP, it was as obvious as it gets. Definitely a fix for sure- the beginning of a GBP partnership that has lasted until this day.

Now why was it fixed?

Not sure about that one, TBH. I have little doubt that BHOP would take Oscar. But still, how can it be denied?
    I've always asked myself about that one...I'll never understand why it took place.

It made zero sense

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
      I've always asked myself about that one...I'll never understand why it took place.

It made zero sense
      That it did, sir.

Maybe they were hyping Hopkins? Not sure why though. He was very well established.

Comment

What was the point though?

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
          That it did, sir.

Maybe they were hyping Hopkins? Not sure why though. He was very well established.
          Who knows what goes behind the curtains, maybe Hopkins had those photos of Oscar in pantyhose and blackmailed him?

I'm just guessing

Comment

That was Nazeem Richardson (Hopkins trainer" Yelling that....That like saying a basketball coach yelling (shot) means it is a set up

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
              Who knows what goes behind the curtains, maybe Hopkins had those photos of Oscar in pantyhose and blackmailed him?

I'm just guessing

Black mail and ****...

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                What was the point though?
                Oscar had little credibility with fighters. Hopkins did back then. Oscar was about to really push GBP. Wanted Hops on board. Gave him a big check and a win. Next thing you know, they partner up and everybody is on board. Barrera, Mosley, Marquez. On and on,

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Oscar had little credibility with fighters. Hopkins did back then. Oscar was about to really push GBP. Wanted Hops on board. Gave him a big check and a win. Next thing you know, they partner up and everybody is on board. Barrera, Mosley, Marquez. On and on,
                  Hmmmmmm..........

Comment

Don't tell me you're on the same train as that Mcnulty dumbass...
                    Have you guys never heard trainers call out instructions before? It's not always audible depending on mic placement, but when you're in there, it's very clear.

Also, the punch was legit. Can people really not see that punch??? Seriously guys... Hops left foot was planted and the left landed square in the bread basket. Also, Oscar did everything you would do; have a slightly delayed response, legs go, don't fold up entirely (because it compresses and hurts more) but tense up, and doesn't hold the belly to communicate what hurt him. He genuinely got hurt.
                    I am no Bhop fan but that W was for reals.
                    Last edited by Redd Foxx; 04-14-2018, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X