No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shaw: Geale Always Believed He Can Beat Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shaw: Geale Always Believed He Can Beat Golovkin

Daniel Geale’s promoter hopes ongoing negotiations with representatives for Gennady Golovkin result in the former IBF middleweight champion from Australia landing a difficult fight he has long sought.

“He has always wanted Golovkin,” said Gary Shaw, whose Totowa, N.J.-based company promotes Geale. “He has always believed he has the style to beat Golovkin.”
    [Click Here To Read More]

***8220;It***8217;s a very tough fight,***8221; Shaw acknowledged. ***8220;Daniel moves a lot, but Golovkin***8217;s a very accurate puncher. He saves up
    his artillery and lets it all go at one time. So the question is, can Daniel move in and out, jab, score points and then get
    out of the way, with really good head and body movement?***8221;
    No he can't. GGG is not a tank - he is quite mobile as well. In and out with the one who exceptionally cuts the ring off and sets up attacks will not last for 12 rounds. It may end up like Sillah vs Kovalev once GGG times him.

Comment

As i said before both these guys are good boxers, but golovkin can punch and geale can't, and that will be the difference

Comment

Geale struggled with Darren Barker

GGG turns him into a good boy

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
          As i said before both these guys are good boxers, but golovkin can punch and geale can't, and that will be the difference
          I agree with this..

Comment

GEALE has been robbed in the first fight with MUNDINE (that was a horrible decision with suspect situations around judges at the end of the fight),he puit to the limit STURM and in Germany to win by decision (not so easy in GERMANY vs the champion),he beat by decision also SYLVESTER in GERMANY and also that SD is a shame because the fight wasn't close at all,anyway he won the belts in GERMANY by decision and i respect that. BARKER fought a tremendous fight indeed and he fought his heart out after the KD,anyway i have the fight in favor of GEALE but very close this time. I like his all action style throwing hundred punches and his stamina is also very good;GGG will probably wim but i don't count out GEALE;if GGG stop GEALE is a great victory vs a very good boxer!!!

Comment

Thing is geale boxes technically but he does so at a high pace and his defence isn't bad but overall he isn't hard to find. It's just a bad style matchup for him. Big Ups for taking the fight though, I think it will be really good to watch while it lasts.

Comment

i will be proud of Geale if he can last more than 7 rounds

Comment

Hopefully WBA give Golovkin the exemption and don't scupper the fight.

Comment

Geale is a class act and a very likeable guy and is way better than Green, Mundine and Dib in that sense and also as a fighter. I hope he gets this shot and make it a great fight and finally GGG will be against a guy who can test him. He gets a lot of stick for his opposition, but it's not his fault.

Comment

Working...
                    X