Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartacus Workout: This will melt the fat off!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spartacus Workout: This will melt the fat off!

Got this from MensHealth. If done properly it is brutal.

You can see the whole thing here:

http://www.menshealth.com/mhlists/hi...rcuit-routine/

This is much harder than you think. When i first read it i thought i would be able to do it. Well i had to adjust it with more rest in btw because it's hardcore.

Seriously this will get you in shape if you do it as written.

I love circuit trainings, and this one seems to be challenging, I will be trying it for this week. Currently I am doing Bulgarian Bag Circuit:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBM3e1X6qJs
    , and it is an awesome one.

Comment

Originally posted by questionare View Post
      I love circuit trainings, and this one seems to be challenging, I will be trying it for this week. Currently I am doing Bulgarian Bag Circuit:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBM3e1X6qJs
      , and it is an awesome one.

The one i posted is hardcore. I thought it would be much easier, but i found myself only doing 6 or 7 of the ten, having much much longer breaks in btw etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
        Got this from MensHealth. If done properly it is brutal.

You can see the whole thing here:

http://www.menshealth.com/mhlists/hi...rcuit-routine/

This is much harder than you think. When i first read it i thought i would be able to do it. Well i had to adjust it with more rest in btw because it's hardcore.

Seriously this will get you in shape if you do it as written.
        thanks. actually am into circuit training that uses body weight only. i kinda do plyometrics.

Comment

Man... it is an awesome workout...

I have just tried it, I did two circuits using 6.5Kgs dumbell... The first one I was able to complete the 10 stations, 1 min each... the second circuit, I did the 10 station.. but some of them did around 30-40 seconds... one of the toughest circuits I did.

Thanks...

Comment

Woah man, I tried this workout and it's pretty outta control.. I'm in good shape, work out regularly.. Dusted off my 55lb dumbells and was able to do almost every exercise with them except for station 4.. but man I took so many breaks, it made me feel like a fatass. Gonna definitely try that some more, great find man.. Green K!

Comment

Originally posted by questionare View Post
              Man... it is an awesome workout...

I have just tried it, I did two circuits using 6.5Kgs dumbell... The first one I was able to complete the 10 stations, 1 min each... the second circuit, I did the 10 station.. but some of them did around 30-40 seconds... one of the toughest circuits I did.

Thanks...
              Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
              Woah man, I tried this workout and it's pretty outta control.. I'm in good shape, work out regularly.. Dusted off my 55lb dumbells and was able to do almost every exercise with them except for station 4.. but man I took so many breaks, it made me feel like a fatass. Gonna definitely try that some more, great find man.. Green K!

Thanks. I actually did it yesterday. I was sweating profusely. Did 9 of the 10 (i skip the scissor kick as my knee doesn't like it) properly. Then i did 9 again for rd two, but some exercises only for 30 seconds and longer breaks. Didn't do it a third time......hahah

First time i tried this i couldn't even do one round of the first 6 or so exercises properly without taking huge breaks in btw.
              Last edited by check hook; 11-13-2010, 06:35 PM.

Comment

is this supposed to be everyday?

Comment

Its a pretty good workout, I design most of my workouts this way.

Comment

Completed once - puked. I am going to try again later.

Comment

Working...
                    X