Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you react to complete strangers in your house?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you react to complete strangers in your house?

My girlfriend just came home and out of the blue and brought a couple "who is quite wild and liquored up" over that she met at a restaurant. Now they are in my pool, having a wild time as if they have known us for years.

****ing awkward

i would probably start a thread in the lounge about it

Comment

Sounds like they're trying to have a 3some with your girl..only thing making it awkward is you pooping the party..go upstairs take a shower and take a nap..and let their part begin

Comment

I agree with EYEsolated

stop being a party pooper and let your girl get her **** on

Comment

You have a pool? That you maintain?

****. Must be nice.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Hey can me and five friends come swim? I promise we won't take anything...........................

But I can't promise your program won't be turned upside down.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

what's your girl doing bringing back random stranger couples she just met? Did she know you'd be back or did she think you'd be gone? Who was she at the restaurant with, why aren't they with her still?

Whatever the case you need to man up and lay down some rules.

Comment

I don't like it when they are all comfortable in your home like that. I mean if you like them cool but if you don't know its like come on Ill just give them a mean look the whole time so they wont come back, lol.

Comment

See if the other couple wants to swap. Otherwise, they will the start the fun without you and you'll be stuck upstairs jacking off to a threesome
                  p-orn scene, while wishing you were invited to the party.
                  >>>>>>>>>> :wank:
                  Last edited by blaze778; 08-04-2010, 10:51 PM.

Comment

I can barely tolerate people I like at my house most of the time, but the obvious question is how bad do you want to fuck this guys wife?

Comment

Working...
                    X