Afghan woman's ears cut off by husband

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afghan woman's ears cut off by husband

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-38826211

A 23-year-old Afghan woman has described to the BBC how her husband tied her up and cut off both her ears in a domestic violence attack in the northern province of Balkh.

The woman - Zarina - is now in a stable but traumatised condition in hospital.
    "I haven't committed any sin," she said. "I don't know why my husband did this to me."

The woman's husband is on the run in Kashinda district following the attack, police have told local media.

Zarina told Pajhwok news that the unprovoked attack took place after her husband suddenly woke her up.

She was married at the age of 13, and told BBC that "relations with her husband were not good".

Comment

Comment

Three Afghan migrants jailed for Vienna gang rape claimed they DIDN'T KNOW it was illegal

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...gang-rape-girl

Comment

7 women have been MURDERED by their partners in my home town IN THE LAST 34 DAYS

Not one of the murderers was a Muslim

Spousal/partner abuse is a massive problem worldwide and is not confined to Muslim communities

Comment

these Women Huptibala bala group are just a bunch of idiots. what do you expect of them? they only target what they think they can make something out of.

just go to china for ****'s sake and see how women are treated. these women are scared of muslims and know they can't be fucked with. deep inside women are programmed to be smacked in the ass and fucked real good and be humiliated.

Comment

That's sad to hear

Comment

She deserved it.

Comment

usually, its the guy cutting of his own ears.

Comment

Working...
                  X