No announcement yet.

Will Klit duck Wilder and Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Klit duck Wilder and Fury?

While still vastly mediocre to previous eras, the HW division appears to slightly be heating up with some challengers in Fury and Wilder. Grabimir has of course made a career out of using his reach/height advantage and wrestling smaller,weaker opponents. Against these big challengers like Fury(6'9 260 w 85 inch reach) and Wilder(6'7 219-227 w 83inch reach) going to big and strong for Grabby to jab and wrestle? More importantly can they expose his glass chin?

I don't think he'll duck them. His terrible opposition has been a product of the terrible talent in the hw division. Yea he's a grabber and a pusher, and that chin is just waiting to get cracked, but he's not a duck.

Comment

Originally posted by cake_cake_cake View Post
      I don't think he'll duck them. His terrible opposition has been a product of the terrible talent in the hw division. Yea he's a grabber and a pusher, and that chin is just waiting to get cracked, but he's not a duck.
      I think the Winner of Deontay/Fury Will be the toughest Heavyweight challenger since....2003 Vitali.

The winner of that fight will have the extreme confidence to take it to Wladdy...

Comment

They announced Klitschko vs Jennings right after Wilder won.

Just had an American HW champ crowned in Vegas. Now the true Heavyweight Champion is gonna fight another top American HW in Jennings. Exposure to the Americans. Whoever wins between Klitschko-Jennings will have an American audience wanting them to fight the Bronze Bomber Deontay Wilder.. who is also supported by the American audience.

Comment

He has been champion a long time and never ducked anyone and he won't duck them either. I think he has already defeated better fighters than either of them. Let them fight and I am sure he will fight the winner. I think Haye would KO either of them.

Comment

Originally posted by thebigkabosh View Post
            While still vastly mediocre to previous eras, the HW division appears to slightly be heating up with some challengers in Fury and Wilder. Grabimir has of course made a career out of using his reach/height advantage and wrestling smaller,weaker opponents. Against these big challengers like Fury(6'9 260 w 85 inch reach) and Wilder(6'7 219-227 w 83inch reach) going to big and strong for Grabby to jab and wrestle? More importantly can they expose his glass chin?
            this is a joke right? guess you forgot about wach,,,jefferson and mccline who were all as tall or taller and heavier than wlad but were dominated. if anything hes usually more dominant with the bigger guys and if anyone has more of the glass chin its wilder and fury

Comment

Wladimir has never seen anything like Fury, Wilder, Jefferson, McCline, Thompson, Wach, Austin...Yeah he be duckin. Duckin that height!

Comment

To his credit, Wladimir hasn't ducked anyone despite what people may think of the state of the Heavyweight division.

It will look extremely bad on him if he starts avoiding these guys. I don't think he will. Both Wilder and Fury are very beatable but they bring good money.

Comment

Wlad doesn't have a case of the ducks.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                    I think the Winner of Deontay/Fury Will be the toughest Heavyweight challenger since....2003 Vitali.

The winner of that fight will have the extreme confidence to take it to Wladdy...
                    I honestly think David Haye would have knocked them both out; he probably had the best chance of beating Wlad but he wasted his opportunity.

If Klitschko starts detiriorating with age, then we might see him lose a round or two for the first time in a long time (some good refereeing would help too).

I'd like to see Deontay take a couple more fights before fighting Wlad and see how he does against Povetkin before rushing him against Klitschko. If Deontay can beat Povetkin/Pulev, then he's ready.

Comment

Working...
                    X