No announcement yet.

Why so many Mikey Garcia haters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why so many Mikey Garcia haters?

He did not quit. The MD stopped the fight and a smart move by Robert Garcia. If Garcia nose was broken from a punch then we have an argument but Salido was dirty for that.

Sorry, just watched the fight and Salido was starting to connect on Mikey tho. So, I wouldn't opposed for a rematch.

Originally posted by Nut5iNyaF8ce View Post
    He did not quit. The MD stopped the fight and a smart move by Robert Garcia. If Garcia nose was broken from a punch then we have an argument but Salido was dirty for that.

Sorry, just watched the fight and Salido was starting to connect on Mikey tho. So, I wouldn't opposed for a rematch.
    Same reason why there are so many Adrien Broner haters, they are jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by Nut5iNyaF8ce View Post

What was the smart move by Robert Garcia? If the doctor stopped the fight then nothing was done by Garcia. If it was Robert Garcia's call, then they took the easy way out even though they were absolutely giving Salido a beat down, which is where the hate is coming from.

Comment

Does anyone really hate Mikey?

what's there to hate.... he never acts out, never fights dirty etc

Comment

Who's hating?

Mikee Garcia is easily the best featherweight in the world. Anybody who says otherwise has nothing to back up their claim.

Comment

I just find hes oversized head/face freaky looking, but the dude has skills why would anyone hate on that.

Comment

Garcia is a great fighter. I don't think he should receive a lot of hate for taking the fight. He put on a great performance before that.

It all depends what you demand. Like some people ridiculed Ortiz for not fighting with a broken jaw, which i wouldn't want either.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                Does anyone really hate Mikey?

what's there to hate.... he never acts out, never fights dirty etc
                Start here: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...582038&page=70

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                  Garcia is a great fighter. I don't think he should receive a lot of hate for taking the fight. He put on a great performance before that.

It all depends what you demand. Like some people ridiculed Ortiz for not fighting with a broken jaw, which i wouldn't want either.
                  The doctor stopped the fight because the nose was caused by the headbutt. What was Garcia supposed to do, knock the doctor out and say he's going to keep fighting no matter what the rules are?

If the broken nose was cause by a punch, then that means he would have a choice to either keep fighting or take a tko loss. Since it was cause by a headbutt, you go to the scorecards. Those are the rules.
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-22-2013, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X