No announcement yet.

Who watches "Dexter" on showtime?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who watches "Dexter" on showtime?

How many of you watch this show? I've been watching regularly since season 2, but just watched all episodes from seasons 1,2 and 3 over the last 3 days. I think Im addicted to this show.

Been wanting to watch this show for a while now. How do you compare it to Entourage and Californication?

Comment

easily one of the best shows on right now.

Comment

I haven't seen one episode..

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
          Been wanting to watch this show for a while now. How do you compare it to Entourage and Californication?
          I've caught an episode or two of entourage but have never seen Californication. I usually don't watch tv series. Its sports, history, animals or documentaries for me, with a movie here and there. I like what little I've seen of Entourage, but Dexter is the ****. Check it out if you get the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
            Californication doesn't even compete if it didn't have nudity and Entourage doesn't belong in the same league as Dexter.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoetoe View Post
              Californication doesn't even compete if it didn't have nudity and Entourage doesn't belong in the same league as Dexter.

Dexter is definitely bad ass.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                How many of you watch this show? I've been watching regularly since season 2, but just watched all episodes from seasons 1,2 and 3 over the last 3 days. I think Im addicted to this show.
                too addicted. watched season 2, then 3 as they aired. then borrowed my friends dvd of the first season today. the first season was by far the craziest. amazing show.

and to the second poster. very different show than entourage. i love entourage but this show is follows a serial killer. the story line of the show is always crazy as well..

what really bothers me is how no one notices that the ice truck killer (possibly) killed dexter's dad. did he? remember when his dad died and dexter broke into that lab to try and find his body and realized that it had been cremated? then he asked his dads neighbor if she had seen anyone lately and she could only answer the cable guy. then, at the end of the episode she starts screaming "cable guy! hey!" trying to get his attention while dexters brother is just ignoring her...

i assumed this story line would be brought up again. maybe it was in season 2 or 3 and i just didnt understand when i watched it since i hadn't seen the first season, but I really don't think it was.

Comment

Probally the best show on TV right now, just another reason to get Showtime besides all the great boxing they put on....

Comment

The premiere episode of the next season leaked early FYI.

Originally posted by the330ballers View Post
                    what really bothers me is how no one notices that the ice truck killer (possibly) killed dexter's dad. did he? remember when his dad died and dexter broke into that lab to try and find his body and realized that it had been cremated? then he asked his dads neighbor if she had seen anyone lately and she could only answer the cable guy. then, at the end of the episode she starts screaming "cable guy! hey!" trying to get his attention while dexters brother is just ignoring her...

i assumed this story line would be brought up again. maybe it was in season 2 or 3 and i just didnt understand when i watched it since i hadn't seen the first season, but I really don't think it was.
                    What didn't you get? It seemed pretty obvious he killed Dexter's dad.

Comment

Working...
                    X