No announcement yet.

If Andre ward came back....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Andre ward came back....

How would he do against the current set of light heavyweights?

Provided that he can comfortably make the weight, I'd say Andre Ward beats every light heavyweight today.

Comment

I think he would go one step further and instead of reaching for other guy’s balls he would actually try to f u c k them in public. What a F a g!

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
        How would he do against the current set of light heavyweights?
        ... he would tackle, lowblow and roughhouse them all like peanuts...

Comment

He won't come back, because he knows the best LHWs would take that "0".

Comment

At his best I think he would beat all of them. I don't know how well he would do coming back though with inactivity at his age.

Comment

If he came back like Floyd, picking and choosing carefully, he'd be fine. If not, he would be ripe for the taking.

That's what I really think and I'm sure my opinion will be accepted in the spirit it is offered.

Comment

ward sets the record for clinches in a turn back the clinch performance on route to a UD over alvarez

ward leaps head first into stevenson and knocks him out cold. ref doesn't "see it" and thinks its legit

ward tackles beterbiev out of the ring and beterbiev is unable to continue. KO

bivol recieves a 5 punch combo to the netherregions and is on the canvas. QUITTER

gvodzyk he just robs as his cheating tactics prove ineffective but the judges got his back

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                  At his best I think he would beat all of them. I don't know how well he would do coming back though with inactivity at his age.
                  what is his best though? as a boxer he wasn't that great. yes with his tactics and refs/judges he's tough for anyone but do we really have to factor in his cheating into fantasy fights?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    what is his best though? as a boxer he wasn't that great. yes with his tactics and refs/judges he's tough for anyone but do we really have to factor in his cheating into fantasy fights?
                    The Ward that schooled Froch would have beaten anybody at 168 and 175.

Comment

Working...
                    X