No announcement yet.

Fvvvck I Need Your Help Guys I Think I Like This One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fvvvck I Need Your Help Guys I Think I Like This One

so i finally got to go out with this girl that i had a thing for. i know that it's going to be hard on this one but atleast i know that this one is worth the wait.

the thing is we are both opposites of each other. i am a more laid back type of guy and she's the more outgoing type of gal. she's the one who likes to be upfront chatting with people. she's very adventurous and she likes to go places. i do like travel a lot too but i can't do it right now because i don't have funds for that yet.

anyway, she found out i had kids but she still was interested about me. asking me questions about my plans in life, what i do and my parents. during our date she also told me that she wanted to meet my parents. i don't know if it's just because of her being friendly with people.

so today i didn't text her the whole day although i was dying to really text her. she then sent me a text probably just to say hi. we had a couple of conversations. so i said some good things about her and she said that i was too kind and what i said was sweet. so right then and there to me sounds like a friend zone type of shiet. usually if girls like u they would say how they felt right? or say something nice back about u. so anyway i kind given her the thought that i was gonna be put on a friend zone but she said that we can start out as friends. ****!

what should i do? what's the best next move?

i'm thinking about just playing it cool and don't make any moves like letting her know that i like her. i think that's the safest thing for me to do. just act as her friend and let shiet play itself out.

opinions?

opinion? typical virgo overanlyising every ****ing thing

Comment

just because she didn`t compliment you back? if she is willing to go out with you stop over analyzing and enjoy yourself. let her lead the conversation while you play the strong silent type. but be strong, don`t be a needy *****. women can sense that like dogs sense fear.

Comment

level 3 friendzone

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
          opinion? typical virgo overanlyising every ****ing thing
          how'd u know i'm a virgo? was it because of my other thread? anyway what are ur thoughts?

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
          just because she didn`t compliment you back? if she is willing to go out with you stop over analyzing and enjoy yourself. let her lead the conversation while you play the strong silent type. but be strong, don`t be a needy *****. women can sense that like dogs sense fear.
          yeah i think i'll just enjoy the ride. what's important is that we get to hang out right? of ****ing course i don't want to act needy. it's never been my thing to be needy.

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
          level 3 friendzone
          u think? for real?

Comment

People that don't let their intentions known get placed in the friends zone.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              unless you over do it. "baby. i know we only been out once but i can see myself spending the rest of my life with you' lol

Comment

what are the "good things" you are saying about her?

keep the compliments going but shift them towards her looks and how you think she's very attractive, hopefully she'll get the hint.

eventually if she doesn't respond to your signals you're just going to have to tell her how you feel about her and face the ultimatum.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  she already knows that i want to go out with her. that's already enough intention that she should know.

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
                  unless you over do it. "baby. i know we only been out once but i can see myself spending the rest of my life with you' lol
                  hahahahaha! i may not be good with getting girls but im not ******ed hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Android18 View Post
                    how'd u know i'm a virgo? was it because of my other thread? anyway what are ur thoughts?
                    yeah i saw it in another thread........anyway.......girl clearly likes you so my question would be why have you decided for ignore tactic?

Comment

Working...
                    X