Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how scared would you be of a prime tyson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how scared would you be of a prime tyson?

if a prime tyson wanted to fight you in a street fight how scared would you be? i would be mortified specially because of my size.

he'd phuck me till he loved me, phaggot.

Comment

I'll play dead

Comment

Prime Tyson was a little more controlled.

96' Tyson wants a street fight and I'm not sure I come out of it with my ability to hear still in tact.

Comment

There are questions that don't require some answers and this is one of them.

Comment

Never really saw how scary the man was. Probably because during the staredowns and such he wasn't looking at me directly. And probably because he was never actually in front of me.

Comment

he'd be singing "in the air tonight" at my command.

Comment

I would grab a pigeon and say "take one more step and the pigeon gets it".

He wouldn't move.

Comment

In the ring i'd probably be a bit intimidated but in a street fight where anything goes I wouldn't care at all

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    In the ring i'd probably be a bit intimidated but in a street fight where anything goes I wouldn't care at all
                    In the ring the fight can stop anytime you want it to, on the street if you are getting a beating you're at the attackers mercy.

Comment

Working...
                    X