Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zelenoff, I'll knock you out.

My am experience? Zero.

My boxing training? watching it on TV.

I'll still knock you on your ass. I saw your video where you made your pro debut and you kept spitting your mouthpiece out. That's all you were doing, just spitting.

The only difference between you in a ring and you with your boyfriend is that when you're with your boyfriend you swallow.

We don't need 50 updates a day on whatever dumbass YouTube thread you've got going. Just three questions:

1. Can't you at least EMBED so we don't have to follow your stupid links?

2. Do you really think you're black?

3. Are you for real?

I will knock you out as well Charlie.

If you are willing to fight someone who is 175 I will go get a license and prove it.

Comment

You ducking me, bum?

Comment

I wouldn't duck your bum.

Comment

hey butterbean check this out come to my gym anytime I will lay You the ****KK out. Aright butterbean

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
            hey butterbean check this out come to my gym anytime I will lay You the ****KK out. Aright butterbean
            You ***** ass numskull I'd bang you so hard in the ring you'll think I was your boyfriend.

Comment

I'd knock Charlie out easy. I'm a 5'10" lightweight but my speed would literally tear his face off. It'd really prove nothing though.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
                lol @Butterbean Quote

U gotta give him that one seeing he dont win any in the ring...

Comment

id ko charlie,break his jaw,nose and shatter his teeth...all with a fart

Comment

I'd just run him over in a x5 while his throwing gang signs up at me

Would'nt even risk hurting my hands

Comment

Working...
                    X