Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao should stick to fighting Mexicans.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao should stick to fighting Mexicans.

Mexicans come to fight.

**** was ass last night because Mosley kept running.

Pacquiao should stick to fighting Mexicans.

I agree With you there Bee. Manny's best fights are with fighters who engage. That's why I believe the Mayweather fight would be more of the same. Floyd wouldn't throw enough shots to win rounds and I think Manny would decision him based on activity. If Floyd decides to engage with Pac, which I don't think anyone believes will happen, Floyd will go down. Stick to beating up women and watching Lady Gaga concerts Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by etrejos View Post
      I agree With you there Bee. Manny's best fights are with fighters who engage. That's why I believe the Mayweather fight would be more of the same. Floyd wouldn't throw enough shots to win rounds and I think Manny would decision him based on activity. If Floyd decides to engage with Pac, which I don't think anyone believes will happen, Floyd will go down. Stick to beating up women and watching Lady Gaga concerts Floyd.
      I should have clarified that and say Latinos since Cotto fight was pretty bad ass.

Comment

Arce vs. Pacquiao would have been better last night....damn Shane what a letdown

cant blame the guy at all, he didnt wanna end up like Margarito

Comment

Working...
        X