Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: Rigo Has Very Boring Fights, I Need To Change This

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: Rigo Has Very Boring Fights, I Need To Change This

WBO super featherweight champion Vasyl Lomachenko (9-1, 7 KOs) was holding his nose as he discussed his thoughts on the fighting style of Guillermo Rigondeaux (17-0, 11 KOs). The Cuban stylist, who holds the WBA super bantamweight title at 122-pounds, is moving up by two full weight divisions to challenge Lomachenko for his belt at 130-pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol I have little doubt this will be an entertaining affair. Lomo comes to fight, and this may very well be Rigo’s swan song. I’d be very surprised if that combination doesn’t produce a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      Lol I have little doubt this will be an entertaining affair. Lomo comes to fight, and this may very well be Rigo’s swan song. I’d be very surprised if that combination doesn’t produce a good fight.
      yeah i'm thinking seesaw on a very high level

Comment

people are sleeping on this fight on a boxing forum, on boxing scene,like wtf

Comment

Goodbye Loma, it was nice to know you.

Comment

Loma already dropping bombs! Boringdeaux will bring it though

Comment

I thought BoxingScene was "hardcore" boxing fans...but the lack of comments and enthusiasm for this fight - with probably two of the most skilled fighters of this generation is pretty shameful...

Just proves my theory that this site is only filled with FIomos, Wilder and Canelo fans... they obsess over GGG, Pacquiao, Joshua and McGregor - without those guys relevant to the article to hate - they don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                I thought BoxingScene was "hardcore" boxing fans...but the lack of comments and enthusiasm for this fight - with probably two of the most skilled fighters of this generation is pretty shameful...

Just proves my theory that this site is only filled with FIomos, Wilder and Canelo fans... they obsess over GGG, Pacquiao, Joshua and McGregor - without those guys relevant to the article to hate - they don't care.
                The promoters are partially to blame. They didn't even have a press conference for this fight or any media events with both guys.

Comment

people talking about how this fight is getting slept on.

Let's not forget some facts. Rigo is over the hill. Old. Skilled, but old.

Loma hasn't fought enough to be put on the pedestal people are putting him on. He still has Salido problems.

Loma wins, he beat an over-the-hill Rigo.
                  Rigo wins, he beat a guy who already lost to Salido.

It doesn't really "resolve" anything since Rigo's going up so much in weight anyway.

It'll be a good fight in terms of boxing skill but come on. It's being overrated.

Rungvisai/Estrada is much more enticing a fight because it's between two guys where it's literally a tossup who will win, both guys in their prime, no way to pick it.

Comment

If boxing gods exist, rigo will wash Loma and ruin the hype. I'll be there live & that's what I'm hoping to see.

Comment

Working...
                    X