Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New UFC owners still cleaning house? Goldberg gone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New UFC owners still cleaning house? Goldberg gone?

Sounds like Mike Goldberg, who's been announcing UFC fights for 19 years is getting the boot soon. The strongest rumor seems to that the UFC has a "dream" announcing team that will be announced soon thats alleged to be Joe Rogan & Jim Rome. Thoughts, opinions?

Jim Rome? Really? I'd prefer Jim Ross myself.

Comment

No idea who Jim Rome is (well, I do now as I just used google, but before that) so can't say how he'd do. I always liked Randy Couture on commentary. I don't mind Goldberg, he doesn't really add much and his style feels a bit fake/corporate yes man kind of thing, but he doesn't annoy me like Max Kellerman, Lampley, Stephen A Smith, Malignaggi...well actually I dislike 90% of boxing/MMA commentators, so maybe Mike Goldberg isn't so bad.

Comment

Good news. Mike Goldberg was terrible.

I'm gonna miss how he awkwardly cuts off Joe Rogan and drops random statistics during exciting moments in fights, like when a fighter is on the verge of getting knocked out.

Comment

I would like for them to set up yearly tournament brackets etc. imo that's all white's fault. He only let his favorites go to the top. If he didnt like the way you fought or won, he just wouldnt give you a title shot etc. Such nonsense.

Comment

lol Jim Rome? Why

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              lol Jim Rome? Why
              No f#cking clue. Seems like a odd choice to me too. Although its still in the rumor stage so who knows could be bs.

Comment

Lmao @ Jim Rome

Comment

I guess they couldn't get Mauro Ranallo, since he's on WWE Smackdown now? Not sure. How about Bas Rutten and the guy he usually partners with? Or are they doing Rizin fights these days?

Comment

Just came in here to say I don't know what the **** anyone is talking about

Comment

Working...
                    X