No announcement yet.

Does sex really hurt you in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does sex really hurt you in boxing?

I was one of those guys who thought it was a myth, that you have to be one of those old time boxing trainers who think that weights are the devil to believe that. But I'll tell you, I'm sitting down and my legs are not under me. I think it's true, is there any scientific backing behind this?

Originally posted by asian_sensation
    I was one of those guys who thought it was a myth, that you have to be one of those old time boxing trainers who think that weights are the devil to believe that. But I'll tell you, I'm sitting down and my legs are not under me. I think it's true, is there any scientific backing behind this?
    If i dont do at least one sexual activity in 24hrs i get pissed off, i cant imagine how pissed i'd be if i went for weeks never mind months without it!!

It works but i think a week without sex is plenty.

Comment

Originally posted by elveiel
      If i dont do at least one sexual activity in 24hrs i get pissed off, i cant imagine how pissed i'd be if i went for weeks never mind months without it!!

It works but i think a week without sex is plenty.
      I'm not working out today because my legs are shot, and my stomach is upset because I ate chinese food late last night while smoking some bud.

Comment

No in zaps your energy and makes u to relaxed. Its good to be pissed of during a fight as long as it is controlled.

Comment

Originally posted by asian_sensation
          I'm not working out today because my legs are shot, and my stomach is upset because I ate chinese food late last night while smoking some bud.
          Sounds like a good excuse, i find a lazy day makes your more motivated the next day.
          Last edited by elveiel; 01-28-2005, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Floydmayweather
            No in zaps your energy and makes u to relaxed. Its good to be pissed of during a fight as long as it is controlled.
            No matter how pissed i get its always controlled in the ring, i like using skill whilst handing out a beating rather than a war, its more nasty.

Comment

if i've had a shag or gobble right before a workout i feel it, but the night before no probs, just depends how you feel i suppose

Comment

From what I have been told. It makes your legs/knees weak so you are more likely to get knocked down.

Comment

I suppose if you try to have sex with your opponent it can hurt you a lot!

No, seriously, I did notice a big difference if I did partake in sexual activites before working out. I think to many, women can be a distraction as well as take away some valuable protiens.

Comment

Originally posted by elveiel
                    Sounds like a good excuse, i find a lazy day makes your more motivated the next day.

A lazy days makes me more lazy the following day. After my fight the previous Saturday, I have been in the gym only like once or twice...

Comment

Working...
                    X