Collapse
No announcement yet.

When you call a pro boxer a coward....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you call a pro boxer a coward....

Explain what you have done to make you so much of a bigger guy then them............They fight the best fighters in the world for a living and you do???????????

Fight on the streets for free

No weigh in no catch weights

Comment

I drink Monster energy drinks and eat microwavable burritos while streaming those cowards' fights. Then I come on here and cry around about them.

Comment

Never liked when posters call fighters "cowards" and "bums", but it's the world we live in so what can u do?

Comment

If a firefighter refuses to go in a burning building to do his job is he not a coward?

you fucking nerds put these boxers on a pedestal like the punk ass hoes you fools are.

Is Mayweather a coward? Conor McGregor came to boxing to fight him under his rules but mayweather refuses to go to mma and fight Conor under mma rules?
          Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 05-20-2018, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Simple, even though I'm not a boxer, I fight until the death, always going forward. I am a warrior, I would fight ANYBODY. Cowards quit and dont fight like men, they run and retreat, and avoid certain people. It's all about heart and balls, not profession.

Comment

I think there are occasions that warrant it. Walters and Rigo quitting before they were ever in danger is fair game. If I spent my money to go see a fight and the guy I was backing quit like that, I'd be pretty pissed. They weren't brave enough to give their fans their money's worth, or even get close to actual danger.

But, for the most part, it's severely abused. A guy like Ward goes UP a division to take on the boogeyman of boxing, beats him, gives him a rematch, and beats him again. Anyone who calls that dude cowardly is just trash who has no integrity.
              People try to call Floyd a coward for not fighting Margs. They said Loma was a coward for not fighting Rigo. People who have never accomplished anything seem to find it real easy to throw around the phrase "coward". I've been in a lot of street fights and I've also trained with fighters in the gym and it's much more scary to get in there with people who actually train in the art of fighting than it is to beat up some dude outside a bar. Pro boxers are generally very strong willed people.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                Is Mayweather a coward? Conor McGregor came to boxing to fight him under his rules but mayweather refuses to go to mma and fight Conor under mma rules?
                Ain't nobody wants to watch Mayweather in a wrestling match except for idiots that watch wwe

Comment

I can see calling a fighter a coward, in relation to other fighters who show much more more heart. A better way to put it, would be to say that a guy is no warrior like a Gatti or Ward or Corrales. That type of thing.

And boxing fans come from all kinds of backgrounds. A Navy Seal has faced far greater odds than any boxer has and well, has every right. A software designer who's afraid of his own shadow has no right, for sure. I think most people who realize how risky any fight is, don't often call boxers cowards unless it's in relation to a braver boxer.

As far as bums, I've always thought it was funny to be honest. This society's gotten too weak with the language. You think there's any boxer out there, regardless of success, who hasn't been called a bum? It comes with the territory. i figure it rolls off their backs tbh. It's like being a Marine and called jarhead. It's just a jab. No big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    Ain't nobody wants to watch Mayweather in a wrestling match except for idiots that watch wwe
                    Well, there were plenty of idiots who paid to see McGregor in a boxing match. Enough money potential can make anything happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X