No announcement yet.

What percentage of people actually enjoy boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What percentage of people actually enjoy boxing

What percentage of people actually enjoy boxing on this website? It doesn't matter whether I'm clicking on articles about Rios v Garcia, AJ, Khan, Loma etc. the comments on here are just full of sneering and negativity. It's nigh on impossible not to come across a charge of 'bum', ' a cash-out', 'fraud', 'ducker', 'shot', 'coward', `quitter` levelled against them. There seems so much loathing and disrespect, you have to wonder what people get out of following this sport at all. A sign of the times, I guess.

ill be striahght up witchu,,,i dont even watch or even rly care about boxing anymore,,,

ever since floyd been out the game and broner puttin more stock into being a WSHH star over a boxer,,,i kinda stop watching...i was pretty hype about errol spences jr and thuryman but tbh they are to inactive for me to keep interest....,,i honestly dont even know what PBC/haymon doing anymore

Comment

boxing used to be bad ass years ago.... I would get excited every Friday for FNF-on-ESPN... FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS!
      A lot has changed, only time I get excited for a fight is when The King (Canelo) or Mikey Garcia are gonna fight... other than that, if i miss something, no big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
        ill be striahght up witchu,,,i dont even watch or even rly care about boxing anymore,,,
        Yep. That's why I'm mainly in here when I'm on this site

Comment

2017 was a great year for boxing, I blame lack of interest due to BS robberies and promoters refusing to work together. I just come here now for the race baiting threads ShoulderRoll be posting.
          Last edited by Tankdestroyer; 01-10-2018, 07:42 PM.

Comment

man you fools bitch too much about shit.

you fools act like boxing is the only sport where you belittle the rival, taunt the rival fanbase etc.

you fools want people to get on these forums to talk boxing like its a damn paper you writing for credit in some damn college course somewhere, "well I enjoyed the great action last night I was amazed at how both boxers really gave it their all and tried for the W, its sad that their cant be 2 winners" lmfao. fucking nerds.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              man you fools bitch too much about shit.

you fools act like boxing is the only sport where you belittle the rival, taunt the rival fanbase etc.

you fools want people to get on these forums to talk boxing like its a damn paper you writing for credit in some damn college course somewhere, "well I enjoyed the great action last night I was amazed at how both boxers really gave it their all and tried for the W, its sad that their cant be 2 winners" lmfao. fucking nerds.
              Yeah, you're a nerd if you prefer something different to tiresome BS cynicism. Yeah, right!

Comment

Originally posted by fistic flow View Post
                Yeah, you're a nerd if you prefer something different to tiresome BS cynicism. Yeah, right!
                nah hes right bruh,,,most of us here stopped caring cuz boxing just kinda sucks right now,but u talkin about not watching becuz some nerds on the internet called ur fighter a bum???smh thats no reason to stop wathcing boxing

Comment

Losing more and more interest by the year.

Comment

Originally posted by fistic flow View Post
                    I know im right, youre a nerd that why it bothers you.

NSB is banter, all banter, either join it or dont simple as that. You crying cause you dont understand or like how someone chooses to enjoy and talk about the sport lmfao. "we should only talk about boxing like this cause cause the other way hurts my feelings" fucking nerds.

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                    nah hes right bruh,,,most of us here stopped caring cuz boxing just kinda sucks right now,but u talkin about not watching becuz some nerds on the internet called ur fighter a bum???smh thats no reason to stop wathcing boxing
                    lol for reals. Real boxing fans know you ride highs and lows depending on your personal preferences and how you get joy out of the sport. Motehrrfuckers are human beings they not gonna like something absolutely 100% of the time, hell you will even pass on pussy once in awhile let alone boxing lmfao.

Comment

Working...
                    X