Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dana White Defends Mayweather; Criticizes Merchant (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dana White Defends Mayweather; Criticizes Merchant (Video)

He can speak for himself but i would much rather take a headbutt in the face then a punch or kick in the nuts.

Comment

lol dana whitey watches boxing!

Comment

Joe Rogan agrees, kinda (from Twitter):

"All you journalists criticizing Larry Merchant are dorks. You're missing 2 huge points: Larry is old as fuck, and what he said was awesome."
        http://twitter.com/#!/joerogan/statu...79466573844480

"I love Larry, but he says disrespectful shit to boxers all the time and I can totally understand them not wanting to talk to him."
        http://twitter.com/#!/joerogan/statu...79822829649921

Comment

"I love Larry, but he says disrespectful **** to boxers all the time and I can totally understand them not wanting to talk to him."

Yet some will argue that Merchant doesn't let his own personal feelings gets in the way.

Comment

I like Larry, he says whats on his mind. It's nice to hear his opinion about whats going on.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
              He can speak for himself but i would much rather take a headbutt in the face then a punch or kick in the nuts.
              how about a headbutt in the nuts?

Comment

I think for the most part Larry ask the questions us as fans want to hear. Always like his interviews. Sometimes they are better than the actual fights some folks just get butt hurt when their idol is on the receiving end. As to Dana White I think he has a man crush on May, and wishes he was in 50's shoes. They are butt buddies right?

Comment

Wait, didn't he say basically the opposite on Monday?

Comment

heh.. White just called Arum a "scumbag promotoer" on Jim Rome and blames Cortez for screwign up the fight

Comment

Working...
                    X