Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

durant lost to every single good opponent he faced, what made him ATG level?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• durant lost to every single good opponent he faced, what made him ATG level?

yea i know he was ballsy. fought everyone. but top 10 ATG? he literally lost to every single good opponent. To me he's just like cotto level
    here's the list of people he lost to

Esteban De Jesús
    Sugar Ray Leonard
    Wilfred Benítez
    Kirkland Laing
    Marvelous Marvin Hagler
    hearns
    Robbie Sims
    and some more past his prime

so. He got some gift decisions like with Iran Barkerly.
    Edit. Apparently the one with moore was a robbery as well
    Last edited by The Problem; 03-15-2015, 10:33 PM.

He did beat leonard, and basically cleared out n dominated the lightweight division..

And he also had big wins over moore n Barkley

Thread fail

Comment

i think this is westbrook's team now.. oh wait...

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        He did beat leonard, and basically cleared out n dominated the lightweight division..

And he also had big wins over moore n Barkley

Thread fail
        Beat Leonard? barely that was a close fight, Barkley? a clear robbery. not seen the moore fight, gonna have a look and see if he truly won.

Comment

Comment

130lb kingpin, before our time.

Comment

he's at best top 40 and i'm being generous..he lost to every elite fighter he faced and to add on to your analysis.

after 135 duran never defended any title he won. duran is the manny pacquiao of his era good action fighter but got strached evertime he stepped up to mfight the best of his era.

Comment

Originally posted by TMTForever View Post
                he's at best top 40 and i'm being generous..he lost to every elite fighter he faced and to add on to your analysis.

after 135 duran never defended any title he won. duran is the manny pacquiao of his era good action fighter but got strached evertime he stepped up to mfight the best of his era.
                Manny got stretched every time he stepped up? Lmfaoooooooooooooooooo

Comment

He's a lightweight homie. Who won belts at MW. And was old by the time he BEAT Leonard. #FALLBACK like LeBron hairline.

Comment

Starched every time? He has probably the best win in history

Comment

Working...
                    X