No announcement yet.

victor ortiz's confidence seems fake and pushy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• victor ortiz's confidence seems fake and pushy

look at the weigh in pic he has this face like the face one makes trying to act like there hulk hogan lol. this kid has already proved to me alot of fake things about him (when i was 9 years old) i wouldnt be suprised if his confidence was also i mean cmon anyone stepping up that high for an event like this is obviously nervous no matter what he says.he has every reason to be.

I completely disagree.

Comment

If you were nervous and you were facing down your opponent, would you show your nervousness?

Comment

your hate towards Ortiz is old and annoying... shut the fuk up already...

btw: when is gamboa gonna face Gonzalez or Mikey Garcia?? what a puzzy

Comment

So you've finally realized the whole buildup was fake. Good job

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
            look at the weigh in pic he has this face like the face one makes trying to act like there hulk hogan lol. this kid has already proved to me alot of fake things about him (when i was 9 years old) i wouldnt be suprised if his confidence was also i mean cmon anyone stepping up that high for an event like this is obviously nervous no matter what he says.he has every reason to be.
            He seems surprisingly confident to me

Comment

i dont think he's nervous at all....i think he's gonna go in and do his best

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v4 View Post
                  your hate towards Ortiz is old and annoying... shut the fuk up already...

btw: when is gamboa gonna face Gonzalez or Mikey Garcia?? what a puzzy
                  i have hate for ortiz yet i got a autograph from him??this was before i knew how fake he really is.and who the hell are you telling me to shutup noone told you to come into my thread. and idk im not gamboas manager why dont you ask him turd.

Comment

who cares if it's fake? it's just weigh-in, they don't trade punches during that time. it's the fight time that matters...whether he's confident or not we'll find out how he performs.

Comment

Working...
                    X