Collapse
No announcement yet.

LDBC PBC Shill Leader “78sportstv” Openly Admits Agenda against DAZN GBP Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LDBC PBC Shill Leader “78sportstv” Openly Admits Agenda against DAZN GBP Hearn

TIMESTAMPED!! Click to Play!!

Again, always the race card as usual.

Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 05-02-2019, 06:14 AM.

That babbling spastic at it again? HE SMOKES. Crack I presume cuz he is babbling and drooling and making little sense.

How many pbc shills, plus deontay wilder called hearn a slave master and called black guy Joshua a slave. They called a black man a slave and a white man a slave master.

If Barry hearn was wrong and was a racist for talking about himself then how racist must deontay wilder be? How racist must 78 fatboy hotdogs TV be? And all the other little spastics that join in?

Comment

He doesn't want to order DAZN. So what?

Comment

why is it DaNeutral is always the first post in a Frankie thread?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          why is it DaNeutral is always the first post in a Frankie thread?
          Why are you and Big Dunn and Phenom always defending the LDBC?

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
            Why are you and Big Dunn and Phenom always defending the LDBC?
            I asked a very simple question-what is the problem if he doesn't want to buy a subscription to DAZN? How do you equate that to defending the LDBC?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              I asked a very simple question-what is the problem if he doesn't want to buy a subscription to DAZN? How do you equate that to defending the LDBC?
              that's a counter productive question. His own audio times tapped detailed racism. Since you're defending his opinion then why do you care if I hype DAZN while he defends Haymon?

It's all boxing isn't?

Comment

that's a counter productive question. His own audio times tapped detailed racism. Since you're defending his opinion then why do you care if I hype DAZN while he defends Haymon?

It's all boxing isn't?
                I didn't defend his opinion. I haven't said anything about you hyping DAZN in this thread.

He doesn't want to order DAZN. Ok, so what?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  I didn't defend his opinion. I haven't said anything about you hyping DAZN in this thread.

He doesn't want to order DAZN. Ok, so what?
                  Let’s see if u can man up, I’ll ask you, is DAZN oriented to racism?

Comment

Let’s see if u can man up, I’ll ask you, is DAZN oriented to racism?
                    it doesn't matter if it is or it isn't. I don't think they are.

Now man up, he doesn't want to order DAZN, why is that an issue?

Comment

Working...
                    X