• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just purchased a weight gainer

Am I looking at acne as a side effect?

Are you ******ed?

What weight gainer is this?

Comment

Watch out for your back peeling like bad sunburn too.

Comment

Are both these comments lies because the question was stupid? Honestly, I don't know the answer? Will I suffer these things? Its Extreme Mass from Extreme Nutrition.

I would obviously rather put it on naturally using my diet but I have a fast metabolism and find it extremely hard to gain weight. I'll be using the weight gainer alongside regular meals. I'm also using Kre Alkalyn Creatine for muscle gains which I'm noticing is giving me good gains.

Comment

If you keep your face clean you shouldn't have any problems i recommend you take a bath at least once a day probably after your work out if your trying to avoid acne. maybe even get a face wash or scrub if you want to be extra careful
          Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 09-19-2009, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IcedBlood View Post
            Are both these comments lies because the question was stupid? Honestly, I don't know the answer? Will I suffer these things? Its Extreme Mass from Extreme Nutrition.

I would obviously rather put it on naturally using my diet but I have a fast metabolism and find it extremely hard to gain weight. I'll be using the weight gainer alongside regular meals. I'm also using Kre Alkalyn Creatine for muscle gains which I'm noticing is giving me good gains.
            Why would a supplement containing protein and carbs make you breakout?

Acne is triggered by fluctuating hormones. If there are steroids in your weight gainer, then maybe.

But it's protein, carbs and fat.

Comment

Lol right ok get the point

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderlei_Silva View Post
                if anything the fat might have something to do with it but its only got 64 calories per serving your more likely to break out from garlic bread.

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderlei_Silva View Post
                  Why would a supplement containing protein and carbs make you breakout?

Acne is triggered by fluctuating hormones. If there are steroids in your weight gainer, then maybe.

Thanks, I just wasn't sure

Comment

You also just wasted your money, which is fine if you have a lot or someone else to buy it for you I guess. But you can make your own weight gainer using protein and other stuff like bananas, peanut butter, nuts, etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X