Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Brook Realistically Sustain Power from LARA!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Brook Realistically Sustain Power from LARA!?

Please, someone tell Brook boxing isn't a game... you can get hurt, especially for strikers that aim with great stats to the face!! PLEASE ffs. I don't want to hear oh "well it was his eyes doe..."

lara is over rated as hell.

I give brook a fair shake at beating him.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
      lara is over rated as hell.

I give brook a fair shake at beating him.
      How is landing on the face "overrated."

Hence accumulative damage...

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
        How is landing on the face "overrated."

Hence accumulative damage...
        lara is over rated.

every top fighter he faced he got beat by, only looks good against hasbeen.

Comment

lara is over rated.

every top fighter he faced he got beat by, only looks good against hasbeen.
          In boxing hypotheticals don't matter. It's what happens after the bout is over. Only girls Hype that Angulo knocked him down, yet Angulo's career practically went down hill after that hematoma. What did Angulo bring to the table with Alvarez? What do you think Fonfara did to Chavez Jr. afterwards? What did Joe Smith Jr. do to Fonfara.

Maybe you're misguided about "Wars" is a bit failed.. ironically look at your name? Doesn't make any sense... And we're talking about Brook...

Exactly what are you contributing with when taking about the sweet science of longevity

Comment

I agree. His eyes got seriously damaged in both fights and even after surgery he got damaged. He's had a good run.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
              In boxing hypotheticals don't matter. It's what happens after the bout is over. Only girls Hype that Angulo knocked him down, yet Angulo's career practically went down hill after that hematoma. What did Angulo bring to the table with Alvarez? What do you think Fonfara did to Chavez Jr. afterwards? What did Joe Smith Jr. do to Fonfara.

Maybe you're misguided about "Wars" is a bit failed.. ironically look at your name? Doesn't make any sense... And we're talking about Brook...

Exactly what are you contributing with when taking about the sweet science of longevity
              what the **** are you talking about?: who brought up angulo? or chavez?

Lara sucks, only beats hasbeen bums and thats it, if he does figth brook will only win cause of of the weight.

who has lara beat lmfao yuri? zavek?

Comment

Broook lopez

Comment

what the **** are you talking about?: who brought up angulo? or chavez?

Lara sucks, only beats hasbeen bums and thats it, if he does figth brook will only win cause of of the weight.

who has lara beat lmfao yuri? zavek?
                  Fighters begging to fight Golovkin is a popular thing, especially those elite that have fought no one. You must wonder why Golvokin never fought Lara, because GGG's Southpaw resume is just bonafide...

Comment

I don't think Brook's injuries are as bad as they say. Paulie Malinaggi had the same surgery and said it never bothered him again. It's not like Lara has wars anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X