No announcement yet.

Free Speech Should Be Defended More Than Peoples Feelings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Speech Should Be Defended More Than Peoples Feelings

Manny Pacquiao expresses his opinions on ****sexuality and people are talking about taking away his endorsements and banning him from shopping malls. What about the bill of rights, what about freedom of speech? Maybe you dont agree with Pac's opinions but isnt he, by right, entitled to those opinions? Shouldnt we be more worried about defending his and everybodies right to free speech as opposed to banning him and shunning him for having the audacity to speak his mind? Seriously AMerica is phiuked if we keep listening to these super liberals and stop defending the bill of rights.

He basically said people that are into _______ should be put to death

the ____ could stand for anything. but he decided to put gays.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      Manny Pacquiao expresses his opinions on ****sexuality and people are talking about taking away his endorsements and banning him from shopping malls. What about the bill of rights, what about freedom of speech? Maybe you dont agree with Pac's opinions but isnt he, by right, entitled to those opinions? Shouldnt we be more worried about defending his and everybodies right to free speech as opposed to banning him and shunning him for having the audacity to speak his mind? Seriously AMerica is phiuked if we keep listening to these super liberals and stop defending the bill of rights.
      There is no such thing as absolute freedom.

And if Pac said it then he should face the consequences of it. Opinion begets impact and those who banned him are merely expressing their opposition on Pac's opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by The Idiot View Post
        what he said unfortunately is true

Comment

And if Pac said it then he should face the consequences of it. Opinion begets impact and those who banned him are merely expressing their opposition on Pac's opinion.
          /thread

(needed more characters to post)

Comment

consequences of an opinion,well my opinion is that anyone who drops Pacquiao for his thoughts will be dropped by me,and i am not alone in my thinking keep pushing the religious people of America and eventually they will swing back.

Comment

Those companies have a right to drop him for endorsements if they want to. As long as they're not being bullied into doing so, I'm fine with it. But I think it provides evidence that there isn't any room for nonconformity in today's "Progressive" party.

Comment

you gone get banned son

Comment

there's nothing wrong with not wanting him to show up to your buisness after he made comments that might lose you buisness ...

Comment

There isn't anything wrong with what he said.

He said his opinion. He didn't say gays are bad. He said he doesn't think gay marriage should be allowed. He even went on to say that he doesn't care if their ****sexual, it's the marriage that only matters to him.

I'm not even one of those manny pacfags, but you have to be extra sensitive if you were offended by what he said. But from a business aspect, nothing wrong with them dropping him from endorsements.

Comment

Working...
                    X