Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My favorite BS posters. And BoxingScene Love goo.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My favorite BS posters. And BoxingScene Love goo.

I will now post the posters that I love the most.

Street Bully: Cuz' he's funny, socially and culturally aware, loves *****, loves JMM, refers to his **** as the "bully pole", uses Idi Amin as his avy, and thinks that Rooney is injury prone!!!!

Mangler: cuz' he's fuking Mangler. A BS legend. If you don't know, now you know.

Malvada: a real chick on BS that has on more than one occasion gave me a boner with her posts.

If you deny this has happened to you, you're a ****ing liar.

Makavelli: Cuz' he's hilarious, loves Pac, is a closet JMM **** (though he pretends he hates him), lives on the WC, and gives Pac fans a good name.

Mr. Pink: Similar to Mak, but also has a great love of the 2nd amendment, loves lechon, loves to fuk fine bitches, and loves one dimensional Samoan heavyweight has beens.

Chups: he's got a hilarious name, and a hilarious user title. Plus he keeps it realer than fuk.

Riz: yes, he looks like a coke dealer, but he knows his ****. From life, to boxing, to blow. When you need to hear the truth, you can call on him.

Mangler Jr: a master chameleon. Who is he? A long lost bastard son? Or just a funny motherfuker playing the part to a tee!!

Bulahaw: One of the coolest Pac Fans on the site. Always displaying hot ass on his sig.

NaestroUSA: One of the funniest Pac fans on the site. Good photoshop skills too.

Rich Loc: As professional as a virgin who's never drank liquor in his life could be.

Piggu: For loving Jacky White!!

Tunney: The social and political consciousness of BS. And he provides much needed awareness for the European boxing scene that is underrepresented in the U.S.

Flicker: For having the best understanding of the Antonio Margarito situation and representing the Japanese great Hozumi Hasegawa.

The Bringer: This east coast prick could be a bit of a pain in the ass but he's a great editor of boxing video and loves JMM.

Squealpiggy (rip): for keeping us all sharp and forcing us to counter his rampant ******ation.

Veteran420: For understanding the U.S gov. better than almost anyone here.

Demise: for knowing that Rooney is injury prone.

ChampPrBoxer: for proving that you can be cool and still use a million !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MellowMood: for that JuanMa chicken avy..That **** was hilarious.

Iceta: for being without an avatar but somehow making all of his posts very unique, memorable and eloquent.

Letsgobrady: a sleeper poster, but he always comes correct.

S.G, Spacey1991, and Platano Man: for being the only Mayweather fans on here worth a ****.

Fulcrum29 and Klitschko2009: for loving Vladimir Putin as much as me.

And to BoxingScene which is the most robust boxing site around.

You guys all ****ing rock!!!

If I left anyone out, feel free to red kaye me.

**** you *****.

Comment

LMAO at the description of Rich Loc.

Comment

The british posters are my favorites

Comment

This boy is going to call people BoxingScene legends, you ain't even been here to know what a legend is.

P4P, abdiel2k3, Pbds, jack_the_rippuh, neils.

Those are legends.

Comment

Can't believe i ain't on the 'list'

I ain't playing here no more.

Comment

Originally posted by ATWA View Post
              This boy is going to call people BoxingScene legends, you ain't even been here to know what a legend is.

P4P, abdiel2k3, Pbds, jack_the_rippuh, neils.

Those are legends.
              Aside from the bold, the rest are ****in has beens.

There's a new sheriff in town.

And his name is Reggie Hammond!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack White View Post
                Aside from the bold, the rest are ****in has beens.

There's a new sheriff in town.

And his name is Reggie Hammond!!!

Has beens? I've been here since 2004, and those dudes were the welcoming committe when I showed up. Kid you're a nobody.

Comment

I think there are about 5 posters on this site that actually can make my brain rev up and think a bit.

The rest of you are nothing, and I'm neutral about that.

Comment

all good guys..

Comment

Working...
                    X