Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Put Fear In Any Man; No One Wants To Be Humiliated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Put Fear In Any Man; No One Wants To Be Humiliated

NEW YORK Deontay Wilder didn't answer affirmatively when asked if his one-punch, first-round knockout of Dominic Breazeale would prevent Anthony Joshua from fighting him. Wilder offered a more generic response during a post-fight press conference early Sunday morning at Barclays Center in Brooklyn. The unbeaten WBC heavyweight champion did indicate, however, that seeing the 6-feet-7, 255-pound Breazeale sprawled out on the canvas won't exactly help him land the fights he wants most a long-awaited showdown with Joshua and a rematch with Tyson Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

People will want to fight you because you have the belt. But this is what I was talking about when I said he was a high risk no reward fighter without a belt.

Comment

Wilder and team are scared to lose that belt to Joshua.

Comment

Wilder is telling everybody exactly why he is so reluctant to fight AJ. He's worried about the humiliation of getting KTFO with the whole world watching. That must be a terrifying thought for a guy as egotistical and narcissistic as him.

Comment

Yes we know, you are ready for everybody not named Joshua or Whyte.

Comment

So why is Wilder so afraid of Joshua? He even turned down over 100 million dollars

Comment

When you talk as much as Breazeale has for two years to not even last 3 minutes in the boxing match you should be humiliated.

He obviously agrees with me as he has deleted his social media accounts.

Comment

Definitely no one wants to get KTFO in the first round lol.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  People will want to fight you because you have the belt. But this is what I was talking about when I said he was a high risk no reward fighter without a belt.
                  If Wilder doesn't have his belt, then no one would want to fight him. But we have at least two guys from England who are begging him for a fight and a career payday, so far he has avoided both of them, rightly or wrongly that's his decision. He only wants to fight them when he can maximize the potential of those fights, any confident fighter wouldn't need to let a fight marinate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Definitely no one wants to get KTFO in the first round lol.
                    Nobody wants to get KTFO period, but a day after saying "I'll smile after feeling that right hand" he gets put on airplane mode by the first right hand that touches him is incredibly humiliating.

I'm surprised he's already back on social media TBH. The internet is an evil place.

Comment

Working...
                    X