Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Crawford-Khan, Pacquiao, Maidana, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Crawford-Khan, Pacquiao, Maidana, More

The Daily Bread Mailbag returns with Stephen "Breadman" Edwards tackling topics such as the ending to Ward vs. Kovalev 2, the worth of Juan Manuel Marquez, the career of Marcos Maidana, the career of Pacquiao and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Caleb "Sweethands" Plant vs. Peter "Kid Chocolate" Quillen! Make It Happen! Let's Get It!

Comment

Uzi was undisciplined and overconfident. Too eager, coming in with no jab... and although he was knocked down twice and lost the fight, Plant was the one looking like he got beat up... Uzi would win a rematch. But he won't get it... And Plant will lose his next fight against any well prepared live opponent.

Comment

The entire mailbag has become Breadman kissing the asses of contemporary American stars. "Floyd is better than Pacquiao. Ward is better than Kovalev. Crawford would beat everyone. Some of Ward's punches appeared to be low in the Kovalev rematch, but I couldn't tell because the replays were from such bad angles." Yeah and why do you think HBO hid the clear replays from us a$$hole? They did the show the one good one, of only one of the final three punches, though, and it was clearly low. It didn't "appear" low it was clear.

And when he's not pushing this bull****, he's busy kissing Canelo and Wilder's a$$es. That's his whole mailbag now, just praising the biggest moneymakers in America over and over again, promoting the cash cows or future cash cows one mailbag at a time. Does Breadman at least get a cut? Hopefully when JRoc beats Hurd, it will thrust Breadman back into the training spotlight, and he can focus more on that, instead of pushing 90% of the same agenda in his mailbags that the "LDBC" pushes on youtube, just with a respectful, intelligent spin the agenda, just enough intelligence to blind oneself from their own biases, it would seem......

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
          The entire mailbag has become Breadman kissing the asses of contemporary American stars. "Floyd is better than Pacquiao. Ward is better than Kovalev. Crawford would beat everyone. Some of Ward's punches appeared to be low in the Kovalev rematch, but I couldn't tell because the replays were from such bad angles." Yeah and why do you think HBO hid the clear replays from us a$$hole? They did the show the one good one, of only one of the final three punches, though, and it was clearly low. It didn't "appear" low it was clear.

And when he's not pushing this bull****, he's busy kissing Canelo and Wilder's a$$es. That's his whole mailbag now, just praising the biggest moneymakers in America over and over again, promoting the cash cows or future cash cows one mailbag at a time. Does Breadman at least get a cut? Hopefully when JRoc beats Hurd, it will thrust Breadman back into the training spotlight, and he can focus more on that, instead of pushing 90% of the same agenda in his mailbags that the "LDBC" pushes on youtube, just with a respectful, intelligent spin the agenda, just enough intelligence to blind oneself from their own biases, it would seem......
          I agree with you. Breadman surely knows a lot about boxing prehaps more than most of us, knows the history and also has great observations, brings up interesting points, but reading his mailbags, it becomes obvious he's shilling for certain fighters and very often doesn't want to admit the truth.

Comment

Breadman was doing ok until he started jocking Floyd. Floyd is a good fighter than only fought when he felt he had an advantage.

Comment

Good Bag! Floyd absolutely is ranked higher than Pac on the ATG list and certainly on the ATG P4P list. His skills were better and I think his resume was better. Mosley and Oscar we’re past their prime when they fought Floyd, but both were legitimately bigger an ATGs. And Floyd himself was past his prime when he fought Mosley. When Pac fought Mosley, and Oscar they were shot! Ultimately there can be no question of who is ranked higher between the two when Floyd has a clean cut win over Manny, and is undefeated! Yes fighters can be very great even with loses, but all this trying to down play being undefeated, while fighting at the highest level is BS! All fighters fight to win so winning is special, and being undefeated was all of there goals before they lost. They all trained to win! But because people want to hate on Floyd they downplay what it means to be undefeated, particularly undefeated fighting against the elite top competitors!

Great analysis on Floyd and Pac Bread was able to keep it real on Floyd being greater, despite the fact he’s obviously a much bigger Pacquiao fan!
              Last edited by Terrell1555; 01-19-2019, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Crawford is already HOF?
                I had to read that one twice!

Comment

As someone who is a 100% fan of the sport (not claiming to be a trainer, promoter, historian, or who has ever been in the ring as a ton of people on these forums do), I really enjoy these mailbags. I do want to be a knowledgeable fan.

Comment

Breadman is a moran

This fuccing guy lost me..ever since he said he thought Lomachemko was pound for pound..lmao. Gotta be able to see thrue the smoke and mirrors. bud.

Comment

Working...
                    X