No announcement yet.

royce kick to victory...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• royce kick to victory...

Most people say after this kick yoshida wasnt the same all the way through the fight what do yo guys think??

http://www.judoinfo.com/video/roycekick.mpeg

Defiantly a groin kick. It was strait on so the cup should have protected little Yoshida but who knows. I haven't watched the fight yet.

Comment

I havnt seen it though, what cracked me up was the yellow card handed out to Royce, in a fight where there was going to be no JD, why the yellow card? Just to dock 10% of his purse?

Comment

links not working for me

Comment

Doesn't look that bad to me. Seemed to hit more of the upper thigh

You need to save as to watch it.

Comment

Links not working for me, I have seen it elsewhere! The picture I saw was Royce's kick hitting Yoshida's INNER thigh, but I've heard it was a groin shot. Wish that link worked for me!

Comment

Originally posted by NHBfan4life
              Links not working for me, I have seen it elsewhere! The picture I saw was Royce's kick hitting Yoshida's INNER thigh, but I've heard it was a groin shot. Wish that link worked for me!
              Royce kicks with his left foot. Part of it hits the cup and part hits the inner thigh. Doesn't look that bad.

I have it if you want to get it off of AIM or I can email it.(2.36 MB)

Comment

I think that royce ment to hit the inner thigh of yoshida, judging buy the position of his foot

Comment

i doubt it was intentional if indeed it hit dead on. to me it looked like it was more the thigh.

Originally posted by kaps
                  I havnt seen it though, what cracked me up was the yellow card handed out to Royce, in a fight where there was going to be no JD, why the yellow card? Just to dock 10% of his purse?
                  if they didnt give him a yellow card (if it was needed), then it would leave royce and yoshida open to now follow the rules. you still have to have rules and put them in place, regardless if there is no JD. the JD does'nt really have anything to do with a yellow card. follow the rules.

Comment

Has Yoshida said anything about this nut shot?

Comment

Working...
                    X