No announcement yet.

Honest opinion err1!!! Frm trolls 2 posters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honest opinion err1!!! Frm trolls 2 posters

stuck in a situation between 2 new girl broke up with my other ms,, but now im stuck to 2 options,, im not sayin there anything of your guy's liking but IF the magic word IF you had to pick 1 of these 2 females which 1 would you pic

Contestant 1: her name shelly she like 2 years olden den me she got a job,, she got a 2010 maxima ( ; not bad and heres just a body pic n well she "says" she cares for me...

Photobucket

Contestant #2: Selena shes 2 years older then me too n she got a cosmetic job well those ladys that ask if you want a makeover at the mall.. shes a chola though which is the downfall shes,, real real cool she down for your boy,, but idk if i can bring a chola home 2 my family

Photobucket

not sayin there super hot or to any of your guy's liking but IF you guys had to pick 1 which one would you pick??

Oh love, edit the pictures out of this thread.

Comment

Do not want.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
        Oh love, edit the pictures out of this thread.

lmao,, or not even gf like bootycall type of friend,, lol i said there not super hot and might not be to any of your guy's likings but magic word IF

Comment

I'd go for Shelly. I don't mess w/ cholas, too old to be messin w/ broads that bang.

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
            lmao,, or not even gf like bootycall type of friend,, lol i said there not super hot and might not be to any of your guy's likings but magic word IF
            contestant #1 she aint the hottest but like we click,,, n she let me drive her 2010 maxima (lol i got a 93 acura)

contestant #2 she got very low- self estem

or should i srop em both n look to get hotter?

Comment

Noooooo, I'm not commenting on their looks at all.

You're just asking for trouble by including the pictures in the thread is all.

As for the thread topic; pick whoever makes you happy, or; you're really young aren't you? Why not just casually date both? No need to jump from relationship to relationship at such a young age, you have LOTS of life to live still.

Comment

Need a pic of contestant 1's booty to further evaluate

Comment

Why you no smash um BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                    Noooooo, I'm not commenting on their looks at all.

You're just asking for trouble by including the pictures in the thread is all.

As for the thread topic; pick whoever makes you happy, or; you're really young aren't you? Why not just casually date both? No need to jump from relationship to relationship at such a young age, you have LOTS of life to live still.
                    never thought about it like that,, good point n well i dont got nothing to hide atleast i aint uglypug talkin bout men (waiting for him 2 enter this thread) lmao,,

and if i didnt post pics i woulda got "pics or gfto" so why not lol

i cant date both cause i got caught cheatin while i was with both dem already so dey know eachother so i gotta pick one

so idk im stumped

Comment

Working...
                    X