Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I Hope I Didn't Scare Manny Pacquiao Away

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I Hope I Didn't Scare Manny Pacquiao Away

CARSON, Calif. - Danny Garcia did what he needed to do to re-enter the welterweight title picture on Saturday. But Garcia is now worried he showed too much during his dominant seventh-round technical knockout against Adrian Granados at Dignity Health Sports Park.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Obviously Manny fears no one. It’s a matter of if Floyd passes who makes him most $ Thurman , Garcia wait on Spence / Porter winner etc.

Comment

You know how legendary Manny is when the current generation fighters still calling him out at 40 years old.

Comment

They offered him the fight and they turned down a few years ago.... Talk to yourself Danny. We want 40 mill doe

Comment

Interesting who brings more $ Thurman or Garcia ? Spence would but looks like he’s unifying with Porter.

Comment

I wish Garcia had that same energy for Spence or Crawford. Pacquiao should retire so these cats can stop using him as a scapegoat

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
              They offered him the fight and they turned down a few years ago.... Talk to yourself Danny. We want 40 mill doe
              Not a chance EVER, Angel Garcia allows Danny vs Crawford, for any amount of $$$$, Angel knows well Crawford would physically ruin Danny...

Comment

Pacman should retire now!

Comment

D GARCIA VS PAC with winner fighting SPENCE. It could happen because all are with PBC. CRAWFORD is still stuck with top stank with no good 147 fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    You know how legendary Manny is when the current generation fighters still calling him out at 40 years old.
                    Floyd and Manny are retirement money. theyll be called out til theyre 60.

Comment

Working...
                    X