No announcement yet.

Joe Frazier beats both Klitschkos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Frazier beats both Klitschkos

Fraziers style would be a nightmare for the K bros. They are very upright and don't tuck their chins, and they don't seem to like fighting inside. Everyone they face fights them at their reach. Frazier would be inside and never take a step back. I'm not so certain they would even have any punching power in close.

Only reason I gave this thread a reply, is to let you know I rated it 1 star.

Goodbye/

Comment

Most people look at Frazier in hindsight and see Foreman bulldozing him. Frazier in his time was very durable and a vey hard puncher. He also had the ability to fight for 15 hard rounds. Those are the things that make this possible. Could he do it? probably, but it is hard to tell because the fought in different eras, but I do know if he was champ today he would certianly dominate the group of contenders we've seen fight the Klitshko's.

Comment

Interesting! I honestly think that Frazier's style or peak Tyson's would be a good approach against either Klitschko. Up close with pressure and good head movement.

I do think that peak Frazier (around 204Lbs) would have trouble absorbing Wlad's or Vitali's Sunday punches though. But stylistically yes.....its the approach I'd take.

Comment

frazier would destroy them,hes skilled tough relentless and like you said hes a stylistic nightmare for the klits

Comment

Originally posted by Sugarj View Post
            Interesting! I honestly think that Frazier's style or peak Tyson's would be a good approach against either Klitschko. Up close with pressure and good head movement.

I do think that peak Frazier (around 204Lbs) would have trouble absorbing Wlad's or Vitali's Sunday punches though. But stylistically yes.....its the approach I'd take.
            The Klitschko brothers dont poleaxe their opponents, so i question their KO power to beat Frazier, yet Frazier was a murderous puncher

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
              Fraziers style would be a nightmare for the K bros. They are very upright and don't tuck their chins, and they don't seem to like fighting inside. Everyone they face fights them at their reach. Frazier would be inside and never take a step back. I'm not so certain they would even have any punching power in close.
              I dont think people do fight them at their reach out of choice, when you box someone who has a reach advantage over you you have to respect the distance then its down to you to find away inside without getting nailed, which is harder than anticipated against either Klit.
              Ivich Ivich likes this.

Comment

frazier bobbing and weving would be a knightmare for the he gets inside and kills the body and chops them down

Comment

vitali gets the chuvalo treatment.....wlad gets the brewster......

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
                    You do realize the amount of hate you're going to generate for yourself with this thread don't you?

Poet

Comment

Working...
                    X