Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson: I'll Prove I'm Still #1, I'll Knock Gvozdyk Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson: I'll Prove I'm Still #1, I'll Knock Gvozdyk Out!

Although he may be in his forties and fought to a majority draw against Badou Jack in the spring, once-beaten Adonis Stevenson is determined to show everyone that he's still the top fighter at light heavyweight. Stevenson will defend his World Boxing Council (WBC) title against mandatory challenger Oleksandr Gvozdyk of Ukraine, on December 1st at the Videotron Center in Quebec, Canada.
    [Click Here To Read More]

#1 not so much but it will prove you are better than Gvozdyk...which would be more than you proved against Jack.

Comment

He basically has to. If he doesn't get that knockout, Gvozdyk is going to break him down and stop him.

Comment

Nobody cares

Comment

Stevenson really took "on paper" to levels that I thought to be unattainable.

Comment

Usyk is p4p #1. Bottom line. End of story.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
              This thread is not about Usyk.

Comment

Don't know why you're posting that here, it will just annoy people who don't like Usyk or are Crawford fanboys to see something they dont want to admit in a thread that has nothing to do with it, and you are just going to motivate them to use their bs reasoning that "Usyk and Loma fans are douchebags so thats how I justify hyping inferior boxers above them and calling Usyk and Loma overrated." So its better not to do that.

As for P4P, Loma and Usyk are running away with #1, battling it out. After them, it's more wide open. Lots of talented guys, not very many who have faced top prime opponents, and the few who have have not done well. You have Inoue, Mikey, Spence, Crawford, Bivol, probably in that order, probably forgetting some other ones. Canelo's only two prime top opponents besides Floyd where he was weight drained, so I dont count it, were Trout and Lara, and Canelo struggled badly vs both, and those were B+ or A- opponents but not A or A+. Then when Canelo fought past prime guys like Cotto and GGG, he struggled badly. GGG was the only former A+ guy he fought and even well past prime, GGG outboxed him and hurt him a lot in the rematch to boot, so Canelo will not get a spot on my list at all, he is another protected American/Mexican hypejob like we see so often. Those fighters tend to generate the most money in the sport, so they are obviously the most protected fighters in the sport.

Comment

Its unbelievable how he is still a champion. I hope gvozdyk sleeps him

Comment

Lmao nice one, say another joke

Comment

Working...
                    X