Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frampton Tabbed Sport Psychologist To Prepare For Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frampton Tabbed Sport Psychologist To Prepare For Donaire

CARL FRAMPTON is ready to prove the doubters wrong and has enlisted the help of a sports psychologist for the battle. The former two-weight world champion takes on four-weight ruler Nonito Donaire in Belfast on Saturday. Frampton, 31, feels he has been written off since he lost his WBA featherweight title to Leo Santa Cruz 15 months ago.
    [Click Here To Read More]

There are people who would to see me fall flat on my face and would take great joy out of it.
    - Carl Fraudton.

Carl Fraudton is like that ugly chubby brat that you pretend to like but pinch his cheeks real hard to make him cry, you know tease him with toys that you wont let him play with.

I enjoy watching Fraudton get embarrassed, I wish I could fight him ; I pick him up by the ears and kick him into the dumpster. I put him in a potato sack and beat him with a bat, then light him on fire! I would keep his remains for Halloween so I could dress him up as a Leprechaun or an Elf as a porch ornament.

Theres something about the way that he talks that makes me mad!

Comment

Frampton only lost one time. WTF is he talking about? If he can't beat a washed up donaire then it's a wrap.

Comment

Normally when a successful athlete hires a Sports shrink it’s pretty much a wrap for their career, just saying

Comment

Frampton is one of the most pathetic excuse of a fighter. Lost once to a man he already beat in a close fight. "OMG NO, ITS THE END OF THE WORLD FOR ME, ITS NOW OR NEVER OR ELSE MY CAREER IS RUINED!" Man, you re just pathetic and I hope Donaire knocks you out!

Comment

I like everything about Frampton - except the fact that he said you have to beat the best to be the best and he said that was Rigo and he never fought him. He said that twice too! If he wanted to be the best, he should have insisted to his management to get Rigo for him and he never did. His manager had every excuse in the world. But Rigo would have won that one and i think they knew it at the time.
            Last edited by richardt; 04-17-2018, 10:36 AM.

Comment

IMO a waste of money if he needs a shrink to build his confidence and mental Outlook to a positive direction a fighter should have enough confidence in himself when he steps into the ring... as a boxer who says this is my last fight and I'm retiring win or lose.. that's negativity before the bout happens...

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
                Normally when a successful athlete hires a Sports shrink it’s pretty much a wrap for their career, just saying
                Except for Froch before groves 2. Well I guess that was a wrap as the final fight of his career but he got the desired result

Comment

Frampton is a dick. I hope Nonito flattens him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

There are people who would to see me fall flat on my face and would take great joy out of it.
                    - Carl Fraudton.

Carl Fraudton is like that ugly chubby brat that you pretend to like but pinch his cheeks real hard to make him cry, you know tease him with toys that you wont let him play with.

I enjoy watching Fraudton get embarrassed, I wish I could fight him ; I pick him up by the ears and kick him into the dumpster. I put him in a potato sack and beat him with a bat, then light him on fire! I would keep his remains for Halloween so I could dress him up as a Leprechaun or an Elf as a porch ornament.

Theres something about the way that he talks that makes me mad!
                    First off normalmentally stable people don’t pinch fat kids til they cry or tease them with toys they won’t let them play with. Those sound like red flags for forecasting a potential sociopath. Tell me, have you ever thought about or actually carried out, torturing and killing helpless animals? Just curious.

Secondly, I’m not sure of your size, and I’m no fan of Frampton, but I’d bet the farm that little Carl Frampton(who is small but is an elite world level fighter) would beat the brakes off you were trying to call time out or quit or jump thru the ropes out of the ring a la Charlie Zelenoff. In fact your post talking about how you would eat up a pro fighter reminds me a lot of ol Charlie Z’s unintentionally hilarious videos where he leaves Wilder voicemails talking **** and telling him he will knock his ass out.
                    Anyways, if your post was completely sarcastic, my bad. It went right over my head. And I’d give you props for a hilarious post. If it wasn’t sarcastic, well....

Comment

Working...
                    X