No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Have No Excuses, I'll Be Back To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Have No Excuses, I'll Be Back To Fight

LAS VEGAS, NEV. – Following his knockout loss to Juan Manuel Márquez, Fighter of the Decade MANNY ”Pacman” PACQUIAO made a precautionary visit to University Medical Center.

“Manny was given a CT scan and the results were negative,” said Michael Koncz, Pacquiao’s advisor. “We were in and out in just over an hour and Manny was in excellent spirits.”
    [Click Here To Read More]

You failed at doing teh worm.

Comment

lol that **** made me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        LAS VEGAS, NEV. – Following his knockout loss to Juan Manuel Márquez, Fighter of the Decade MANNY ”Pacman” PACQUIAO made a precautionary visit to University Medical Center.

“Manny was given a CT scan and the results were negative,” said Michael Koncz, Pacquiao’s advisor. “We were in and out in just over an hour and Manny was in excellent spirits.”
        [Click Here To Read More]
        Take a year off Manny and see if you really want to stay in this sport that requires total dedication, otherwise just retire already.

Comment

If only his fans could be so humble in defeat, instead of hurling around weak excuses they've recently pulled from their asses.

Comment

So it's not the Socks, gloves, arum, JMM is on steroids, I got tested close to the fight, JMM is gay or Mayweather made me rematch JMM etc great

Comment

this is what a real champ looks like

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
                You failed at doing teh worm.

C'mon man, he clearly fell into the fad that is planking. He did an ok job laying almost entirely motionless. It might even go viral like rashard evans ko by machida did, if someone managed a good shor of it. We could soon see thousands of photoshopped imagea of manny planking all over the world and on anything and everything
                Last edited by Fighting Pride; 12-09-2012, 07:14 AM.

Comment

I still think a mayweather-pacquaio is possible in 2014 if pac can beat rios and then maybe a bradley rematch but that is really reaching considering pac basically lost his last 3 fights (pac-jmm III was a gift)

Comment

Pac is all class. I can't help but like the guy. If b*tch made May gets the balls to fight him I'll be cheering him on.

Comment

Working...
                    X