Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haymon Will Make WILLIAMS vs LARA necks!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haymon Will Make WILLIAMS vs LARA necks!

$5 bucks this is on radar.

Rematch will be necks

Comment

Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
      Rematch will be necks
      I hope not. That will be disastrous for Jarrett Hurd. He's a big kid who has obviously outgrown the division.

It's time for him to move up in weight to 160lbs now. He is harming his body each and every time he attempts to fit his large frame into 154lbs.

In addition, after the punishment he absorbed in this fight, J-Rock just might stop him the next time. He will be too weak.

Comment

I don't think Hurds team will take an immediate rematch.
        I could understand if he was winning and got caught and just knocked out, or lost a close decision where they felt he could have poured it on more earlier.
        He will get destroyed. I think J-Rock at this stage beats Lara at 154, I believe he will close the gap on Lara and beat him up close.

Comment

I'd like to see Jrock fight the winner of Charlo vs Harrison. I'd also like to see Hurd either taking an easy fight next at 154 where he can show he can still make the weight and win in a good fashion or just move up to 160 lbs and fight Jacobs. Lara would be option 2 for Jrock if he can't get the winner of Charlo vs Harrison.

Comment

Jrock vs Lara would be a good fight but I don’t think Lara at this stage could handle Jrock and his inside game.Jrock made a big fan out of me.I agree that maybe it’s time for Hurd to move up.

Comment

If Charlo beats harrison next, i wanna see j rock vs Charlo. In the mean time Hurd can fight munguia. Winners face off.

Comment

I'd prefer if Williams faced Castano if he can't get the Charlo/Harrison winner. Hurd should face Lara again, if he decides to stay at 154.

Comment

Undisputed heavyweight champion of the world, WHO NECKS!?
                  Lara schools Williams.

Comment

I'd rather see Charlo vs Lara neks.

Comment

Working...
                    X