Collapse
No announcement yet.

The sun kind of looks alive doesn't it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The sun kind of looks alive doesn't it?

An enormous, near unfathomable mass of almost limitless energy, 1.3 million times bigger than the entire planet, that is the source of everything we know.

We can't even comprehend the state of pressure and heat inside our own planet's core.. imagine what is going on deep inside the sun.

If conciousness can spring on this planet... that means it can emerge from anywhere.. maybe there are different types of consciousness in different states of reality.

Considering how small and primitive human beings are... it's highly possible there are infinitely more advanced beings somewhere out there within reality.

Maybe existing extradimensionally... moving through time and possibility the way we move through space.

Comment

This one time when I was on DMT, I remember experiencing death... every boundary of my conciousness opened up. All of my definitions and everything separating "me" from everything outside of me dissipated... and eternity flooded inside of me, and I became eternity.

It was so intense and so unfathomable of a feeling. If that's what death is really like then it would be so extremely terrifying... to become so humongous, so big, that everything you are is so far away that it's like you never existed.

You forget everything you are and become something... that you can't even comprehend, and from that point there will be no chance of ever turning back.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
        This one time when I was on DMT, I remember experiencing death... every boundary of my conciousness opened up. All of my definitions and everything separating "me" from everything outside of me dissipated... and eternity flooded inside of me, and I became eternity.

It was so intense and so unfathomable of a feeling. If that's what death is really like then it would be so extremely terrifying... to become so humongous, so big, that everything you are is so far away that it's like you never existed.

You forget everything you are and become something... that you can't even comprehend, and from that point there will be no chance of ever turning back.
        Youre so focking stupid, I wanna kick ur ass
        Last edited by boxingfan91; 11-22-2019, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
          Youre so focking stupid, I wanna mick ur ass
          Most people are retards and therefore wouldn't know intellect from a dick in their ass.

So it's only natural you would fill the status quo.

Comment

Most people are retards and therefore wouldn't know intellect from a dick in their ass.

So it's only natural you would fill the status quo.
            You ducking as coward...theres nothing intellectual about you, u the stupidest asian alive

Comment

You ducking as coward...theres nothing intellectual about you, u the stupidest asian alive
              If you don't know how stupid and intellectually unimpressive you are, take a look at your life and that will give you an idea.

If i was a betting man you probably have an ugly wife and a below average income.

It's the curse of the stupid man that he doesn't know how stupid he is, but there I just enlightened you with an indication.

Comment

If you don't know how stupid and intellectually unimpressive you are, take a look at your life and that will give you an idea.

If i was a betting man you probably have an ugly wife and a below average income.

It's the curse of the stupid man that he doesn't know how stupid he is, but there I just enlightened you with an indication.
                U wear a doo rag that hasnt been washed in forever u sick son of a b1tch ass h03....i just broke ur focking ejaw

Comment

U wear a doo rag that hasnt been washed in forever u sick son of a b1tch ass h03....i just broke ur focking ejaw
                  When I have no choice but to sleep next to a cow every night while being on a lower level tax bracket and have to get my kicks trolling dudes for years on a boxing forum and making fantasy threads about them, then you might make me feel bad.

But for the moment, i'm just glad i'm not you.

Comment

Do you ever smoke a joint and get really deep and think "My word, that sun in the sky is really really hot"

Im kind of crazy like that, a real deep free thinking

Comment

Working...
                    X