Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DAZN should fire Chris Mannix. He talks like a casual.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAZN should fire Chris Mannix. He talks like a casual.

"Muhammad Ali wouldn't look good against Mauricio Herrera"

Then hyping Sadam Ali over a win over a past the sell date Cotto...and had Estrada beating Rungvisai 10 rounds to 2.
    Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 08-06-2019, 10:13 PM.

The production value is solid but the commentary is awful. None of the seem polished but growing pains I suppose.

Comment

This guy said Ali should have taken a knee and "looked great against Miguel Cotto".

PLEASE fire him.

Comment

"not sure Canelo is as skilled as Loma or Crawford".

SMDH

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
          The production value is solid but the commentary is awful. None of the seem polished but growing pains I suppose.
          I co-sign...but I would rather them pay money to everyone else and pay little to the announcers...don't jack up the price to pay some other announcer I will hate big money

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            "not sure Canelo is as skilled as Loma or Crawford".

SMDH
            That's a fair comment. It's not like he said Canelo sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
              That's a fair comment. It's not like he said Canelo sucked.
              It's not a fair comment.

Every single one of Crawford's wins at welterweight have asterisks and he hasn't fought a threat - had to low blow Khan to get him out.

Loma lost to Orlando Salido and with the possible exception of Gary Russell and Linares, he hasn't fought a threat either.

Meanwhile Canelo already has a Hall of Fame resume and only ever lost to The Best Ever, while clearly and cleaning sparking the same Khan that was about to take Crawford the distance.

It's not even in the same class of service.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                It's not a fair comment.

Every single one of Crawford's wins at welterweight have asterisks and he hasn't fought a threat - had to low blow Khan to get him out.

Loma lost to Orlando Salido and with the possible exception of Gary Russell and Linares, he hasn't fought a threat either.

Meanwhile Canelo already has a Hall of Fame resume and only ever lost to The Best Ever, while clearly and cleaning sparking the same Khan that was about to take Crawford the distance.

It's not even in the same class of service.
                Sweet troll post.

Comment

I'm not watching the DAZN feed so I can't comment on how he's doing commentating but I like Mannix. He's knowledgeable and realistic. Like all boxing fans he has his opinions, but generally he's a fair guy. I have heard him say before in a podcast that he doesn't like color commentating and when he's tried he's not done well, so color me surprised if that's what he's doing tonight. It's a hard job that seems easy, and very few people do it well.

I agree DAZN's commentating has been weak.

Comment

At the same time, how are you going to find the guys that are really good at it without giving them a chance and investing in them a bit?

Comment

Working...
                    X