Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spence fanboys said M.Garcia a SNAC cheater...stays quiet when WILLIAMS beats HURD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spence fanboys said M.Garcia a SNAC cheater...stays quiet when WILLIAMS beats HURD

They said anybody associated to SNAC is suspect.

Jacobs loses, “all Jacobs was a nobody..”

Williams wins, same dirty south channels that said SNAC was suspect say, “Williams vs Hurd IS BOXING and DAZN last week is garbage...”

What happened to that energy against SNAC? “Y’all know what time it is!”

The same posters on this forum slick with dem lies!

WAR BOXING

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
    They said anybody associated to SNAC is suspect.

Jacobs loses, “all Jacobs was a nobody..”

Williams wins, same dirty south channels that said SNAC was suspect say, “Williams vs Hurd IS BOXING and DAZN last week is garbage...”

What happened to that energy against SNAC? “Y’all know what time it is!”

The same posters on this forum slick with dem lies!

WAR BOXING
    Spence hate thread number 100 by the Spence hating blabber mouth. I am a proud Spence fan and you insult me and other Spence fans by calling us fanboys. Spence is a hell of a boxer and only idiot haters like you think he isn't. He will soon be a unified champion and you can cry and moan about that too.

Comment

Snack is overrated BS and Spence beat Mikey so easily it was ridiculous. What has the Hurd-Williams fight got to do with Spence? How do you know all Spence fans are Hurd fans? Don't be such a know it all jackass because you seem to know nothing by the stupid threads you make.

Comment

I think u are obsessed with black boxing fans/opinions.

And i love how anytime someone has a opinion they automatically get grouped into certain fanbases.

If i criticize Canelo ima GGG fanboy
        If i criticize Hearn or AJ ima Wilder fanboy

If i criticize a mexican ima "LDBC" lieutenant

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
          I think u are obsessed with black boxing fans/opinions.

And i love how anytime someone has a opinion they automatically get grouped into certain fanbases.

If i criticize Canelo ima GGG fanboy
          If i criticize Hearn or AJ ima Wilder fanboy

If i criticize a mexican ima "LDBC" lieutenant
          “Black boxing fans?”

Was always a Jacobs, Andrade, Williams and Haney fan. Ask your boyfriend FRESHBRAWLER how many times me and him went at it about SNAC athletes.. too bad Williams ain’t part of the AJ DAZN fam like the rest.

So, I guess I’m a black boxing fan... what does a “Black boxing fan” look like? Sometime I wear a blue shirt on Tuesdays...

Oh yeah and the LDBC are rubbish

Comment

Which random YouTube comments have you triggered this time?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Spence hate thread number 100 by the Spence hating blabber mouth. I am a proud Spence fan and you insult me and other Spence fans by calling us fanboys. Spence is a hell of a boxer and only idiot haters like you think he isn't. He will soon be a unified champion and you can cry and moan about that too.
              You should just cut your posts down to "I'm a fan, you're a hater" that's all you say in every damn thread. You're so ****ing boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                You should just cut your posts down to "I'm a fan, you're a hater" that's all you say in every damn thread. You're so ****ing boring.
                They just hatin cause they know Canelo the Messiah! Forum members saying he’s Irish, Mexican, Black. How much more trill can get it get?!

Canelo all day errrday!

WAR DAZN! WAR GBP! WAR MATCHROOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  The Big Dunn
                  Phenom
                  Freshbrawler
                  KTFOKING

These usual suspects didn’t invade the thread even though they claimed Mikey and all SNAC athletes were cheaters because they choose to work with Conte... but they speak highly of Williams and Haney... or 78sportstv saying “I gotta role with the brother (Jacobs) over Canelo” another SNAC athlete.

We in dis thang mayne!

Comment

Garcia lost 12-0, i really dont get your point here

Comment

Working...
                    X