No announcement yet.

I cant believe how overrated Sony Liston is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant believe how overrated Sony Liston is

I watched some of his fights and not at all impressed.

He was slow, threw telegraphed punches and his footwork was sloppy footwork.

He was lucky he lived in an era were the Soviets werent allowed to turn pro, would get butchered in this era.

I know I will get flamed on but IMO Samuel Peter has far beter skills than Liston

Comment

@ this troll.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        @ this troll.
        What do you mean? post some videos here to show how skilled Liston was. I will wait.

Comment

I think he is rated fine. It's not like people pick him over many others in head to head fights.

Comment

I get it, you just tuned into the sport of boxing, it's ok we here at NSB understand.

Now pick up your crayons and go to your room and think about what you just said.

Side note: I want a report on Green Eggs and Ham on my desk by tomorrow noon.

Thank you, come again and have a nice day.

Signed, Jri9d0.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
              I think he is rated fine. It's not like people pick him over many others in head to head fights.
              People pick him to beat the K brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                I get it, you just tuned into the sport of boxing, it's ok we here at NSB understand.

Now pick up your crayons and go to your room and think about what you just said.

Side note: I want a report on Green Eggs and Ham on my desk by tomorrow noon.

Thank you, come again and have a nice day.

Signed, Jri9d0.
                Post a video of a Sonny Liston fight where I can see his great skills.

Comment

Originally posted by FatSmoker View Post
                  What do you mean? post some videos here to show how skilled Liston was. I will wait.
                  Why bother....Your agenda is very clear...

"Samuel Peter is more skilled"

Comment

trollers gonna troll.

Comment

Working...
                    X