No announcement yet.

How would you describe life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you describe life?

Life to me is my environment. Everyone is directly shaped by their environment, as a result of indirect components making their way into the human psyche. My experiences, memories, and environment have inevitably shaped who I am, thus shaping my perception of life. I know what I see, and I see what I know. However, my horizon is limited to less then 1/4 of the world, as I am only able to see my environment. Thus, my perception of life is fragmented. Despite, the vast descriptive text within books I do not believe I can truly know life, as books can only take you so far in terms of understanding this thing we call life.

I have came to understand the we are a collection of memories, experiences, and teachings; recycled, and shaped accordingly to our surroundings. We are consumers at best blinded by our fragmented perceptions of the world.

So how can I with a fragmented view of life sit here and talk **** to a person because he is ga.y, white, black, G-dogs, etc. ? I can't. So I don't understand why foos on hurr act like "all" females are b1tchez because a couple of ho.es did u like a b1tch when you haven't even see 1/4 of the world. Generalizations are a nasty virus in society. Their is to much racism, and prejudice in hurrrr, which makes me ask the question.

Copy and paste.....

Comment

Lol u really are a pot head

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
        Life to me is my environment. Everyone is directly shaped by their environment, as a result of indirect components making their way into the human psyche. My experiences, memories, and environment have inevitably shaped who I am, thus shaping my perception of life. I know what I see, and I see what I know. However, my horizon is limited to less then 1/4 of the world, as I am only able to see my environment. Thus, my perception of life is fragmented. Despite, the vast descriptive text within books I do not believe I can truly know life, as books can only take you so far in terms of understanding this thing we call life.

I have came to understand the we are a collection of memories, experiences, and teachings; recycled, and shaped accordingly to our surroundings. We are consumers at best blinded by our fragmented perceptions of the world.

So how can I with a fragmented view of life sit here and talk **** to a person because he is ga.y, white, black, G-dogs, etc. ? I can't. So I don't understand why foos on hurr act like "all" females are b1tchez because a couple of ho.es did u like a b1tch when you haven't even see 1/4 of the world. Generalizations are a nasty virus in society. Their is to much racism, and prejudice in hurrrr, which makes me ask the question.
        Smoke some Dro and chill thr fuuck out up in hurrrr!

Comment

Life = being born as a slave to the corporations and the few rich people who run the world.

The day you open your first bank account you become a legal slave to the system. Paying taxes? Slave.!

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
            Life = being born as a slave to the corporations and the few rich people who run the world.

The day you open your first bank account you become a legal slave to the system. Paying taxes? Slave.!

Solution= Anarcho-Primitivism

Comment

Suffer

Comment

hatin b1tchez

dats y a ***** on dat DRO

Comment

Working...
                X