Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a Monster Ab workout routine.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a Monster Ab workout routine.....

Please post a routine. I mastered the P90x ab workout and I want to change it up please post your recommended ab workout routine. Thanks Fellas!!!

no one? All this peeps claiming they box or what not and no ab routine??

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
      no one? All this peeps claiming they box or what not and no ab routine??
      Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
      lay flat on your back with your hands under you butt for support then straighten out your legs and then bring them back to your chest then straighten them out (to make it harder dont use your hands)

do this 20 times then with out any break keep your hands under your but bend your knees slightly (if you keep them straight it works your legs alittle more and your abs alittle less) and do 20 leg raises.(to make it harder dont use your hands)

from there with out a break bend your knees with your feet on the ground like a crunch position but do the oleaques now touching the ground on your right then the ground on your left then the ground on your right do this 20 for each side 40 all together

from there still with out a break lay flat on your back with your hands over your head then do a full sit up to touching your toes 20 times

finally with out any breaks raise your feet alittle off the ground put your hands out infront of your self and do 20 sit ups as fast as you can and rest.

a total of 120 sit ups

if 20 of each is too much do 10 or 15 if 20 isnt enough do 25 30 40 50 of each.

then do this set of 120 or how ever many 1-3 times a day.
      i do 1 set where i do 20 of each and then 2 sets where i do 15 of each 4-5 times a week

and its usually spread out through out the day, like ill do one set before hitting the bag and shadow boxing then another set before i go for my jog and then another set after before i take a shower.
      Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 12-15-2010, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
        i do 1 set where i do 20 of each and then 2 sets where i do 15 of each 4-5 times a week

and its usually spread out through out the day, like ill do one set before hitting the bag and shadow boxing then another set before i go for my jog and then another set after before i take a shower.
        Thanks, good work man.

Comment

If you have mastered P90X, then there isn't that much more hardcore out there. I thought of posting ab workouts, but really you can think of them on your own. we already know the exercises just mix them up with good balance for obliques, upper abs, etc. Even when I come across set workouts for particular muscle groups I always adjust them to my personal liking.
          I workout abs every single day because it is the one muscle group you can afford to do that with.
          I just always work all areas of my abs through leg lifts, and diffferent variations of situps and crunches on exercise balls. planks are also key.
          basically constant changing of ab workouts that target all areas of the abdominal region, then stuff like planks that exercise your core. Core is important but anyone who delves into the P90X should already know that.
          also cardio is what burns the fat which exposes the abs if your looking to get more cut.
          don't forget a healthy diet!

Comment

Working...
          X