No announcement yet.

How deep is the average vageIna?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How deep is the average vageIna?

Google says when fully aroused the average woman is between 6 and 8 inches deep. (unaroused its like 3-4 inches in )

How is it then that women seem to be able to take it all the way in p0orn with these super large willies, that shouldnt be possible unless they are fitting deep vageina pawn stars with the long dicked men? Which I do nto think is happening!

Also how deep is the average white womans cervix and how deep is the average asian womans cervix?

VS

Last edited by AlexKid; 05-27-2019, 08:34 AM.

after a while the v.agina molds to the size of your d.ick.

unless shes a whore..

Comment

Do the pawn stars not shove it all teh way in and I just didnt notice?

Comment

Where are the freakin charts man, its all willies every1 researched willies no one bothered with vageina's, its like men are obsessed with cokk or something

Comment

Rumor has it that black women have the tightest ******'s and soem say asians its liek no 1 knows.

Who has the best ******? In my experience the tightest I ever had was a white woman but most white women were more slack than the asian hookers I smashed ive never put my cok in a black woman b4
          Last edited by AlexKid; 05-27-2019, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
            after a while the v.agina molds to the size of your d.ick.

unless shes a whore..
            This.. I

Me to you... saw .. me.. Paul dolphins. Ancestors... they spokeee... Mexico...

Shalom

Comment

I believe spanish men have short peckers due to short hieght and I know indian men have small peckers compared to us white mandingoes so maybe their women r tighter? They certainly are not as used to big white cokk as white women r.

Oh wrong about spanish men thats mexican men

Last edited by AlexKid; 05-27-2019, 09:07 AM.

Comment

lol mexicans and spanish are bigger than us xDDDD even the short a55 mexicans

Not me im talking about u guys, u average whites

Comment

You only have to be 6 inches plus to be hung like a black guy the average black guy is only 6-7 inches long

The average white about 5-6 the average black 6-7

Asians are between 3.8 and 4.5 inches in length so they are smaller compared to us than we are compared to black people

[IMG]https://outbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/*****_sizes_worldwide.png[/IMG]
                  Last edited by AlexKid; 05-27-2019, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Incredible thread! Very good discussion!

Comment

Working...
                    X