Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is NSB more upset about May/Ortiz than Team Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is NSB more upset about May/Ortiz than Team Ortiz?

Enlighten me......

Hating floyd is all that some people on this board do. Whatever happens floyd is to blame becuase he talks ****, flashes money, created a ustream video where he called pac some names,because he has criminal cases, but most importantly, becuase he's undefeated and people want someone to shut his mouth up because they can''t do it themsleves nor can the fighter they love the most do it.

Comment

Nobody seems to care about the headbutt because he got deducted a point, like that justified it. pshh!

Comment

Because people expect more of FLoyd, a role model, and who claims to represent the good of boxing.

People are taking Floyd to one side to have a word with him that you cant do that. Ortiz has had his say and dont agree with what Floyd did, but knows he was naive to trust Floyd, but cant continue to bash Floyd.

Comment

@Hugh grant, now you want to say Floyd's a role mofel when in the past he was a load of crap. Man quit flipping back & fourth, you like many others just want someone to beat Floyd so you can say now go shut up. Sorry man, not going to happen. Keep dreaming of the little roid taking hero you worship. Maybe after he gets his ass whoop pacroid will sing to you the needle song so you cam move up in weight.

Comment

Originally posted by welcometosaigon View Post
            Enlighten me......
            Are you really that dumb? The whole thing looks dodgy as hell. Fans want to see a fight not a ****ing circus act.

Comment

because they got paid Millions

and I paid $70...

Comment

Why dost thou care?

Comment

All I know is that after this fight:

1. No more hugging,tapping etc during the fight allowed!! at all
                  2. The ref needs to take full control of the fight and fighters so that this situation doesnt happen again.

After several days, I dont know if am pissed off at Mayweather to be honest, I think I am more pissed off at the way it became a f8ckin circus.

I am a big boxing fan, and boxing did get alot of attention, mostly negative it seems.

I would have rather enjoyed Mayweather take apart Ortiz technically as he was starting to as opposed to how it ended.

But IMHO I think Mayweather might have enough to beat Pac-man if they fought tomorrow..and I am not even a mayweather fan..

Comment

simple... 2.5 mil payday.

Comment

Working...
                    X